• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• dlowwa
    replied
    Originally posted by JK Photography View Post
    Hi, short question on doubles again.

I learned that same side - same phase of flight, can be acceptable if the background / angle are different.

I already have this one accepted
    Flying into the Storm. Still the only 747-8 in Lufthansa's new colours.. D-ABYA. Boeing 747-830. JetPhotos.com is the biggest database of aviation photographs with over 5 million screened photos online!

To me personally it would be different due to the dark sky / different angle of the plane, but hey my personaly opinion doesnt count in the end and could understand if someone would argue it is not that different. It's always subjective.
    So any chance that it wont count as double or do I need to delete that first shot?
    These would be considered similar.

Leave a comment:

• JuklicekCZ
    replied
    Is the tail livery different?
    To me, the new one seems more blue, while the original looks black.
    If not, I think, that the different colour of the sky would not be enough as in general it is still a sky background.

Leave a comment:

• JK Photography
    replied
    Hi, short question on doubles again.

I learned that same side - same phase of flight, can be acceptable if the background / angle are different.

I did this shot

I already have this one accepted
    Flying into the Storm. Still the only 747-8 in Lufthansa's new colours.. D-ABYA. Boeing 747-830. JetPhotos.com is the biggest database of aviation photographs with over 5 million screened photos online!

To me personally it would be different due to the dark sky / different angle of the plane, but hey my personaly opinion doesnt count in the end and could understand if someone would argue it is not that different. It's always subjective.
    So any chance that it wont count as double or do I need to delete that first shot?

Thanks,
    Julien

Leave a comment:

• dlowwa
    replied
    A short question. I could not find a definite answer for that (likely there isn't).

Would that (not in my personal queue yet)

Be considered a "double" to that shot:
    JetPhotos.com is the biggest database of aviation photographs with over 5 million screened photos online!

?

Thanks
    No, different sides.

Leave a comment:

• JK Photography
    replied
    A short question. I could not find a definite answer for that (likely there isn't).

Would that (not in my personal queue yet)

Be considered a "double" to that shot:
    JetPhotos.com is the biggest database of aviation photographs with over 5 million screened photos online!

?

Thanks

Leave a comment:

• JK Photography
    replied
    Thanks, Dana. Also for the explanation of the 50% which helps me as a general idea for similar shots. With that in mind I'll mark it as overview.

Leave a comment:

• dlowwa
    replied
    I removed it from the queue,

There you go. Questions are:
    1.) Motive acceptable?
    2.) If yes, which info do I use? Thanks.
    Motive is fine. I'd try uploading as Airport Overview - Ramp. Generally if the nearest aircraft takes up less than 50% of the frame Overview applies - and that looks like the case here.

Leave a comment:

• JK Photography
    replied
    I removed it from the queue,

There you go. Questions are:
    1.) Motive acceptable?
    2.) If yes, which info do I use? Thanks.

Leave a comment:

• dlowwa
    replied
    Indeed, please read here when you get the chance:

https://forums.jetphotos.com/forum/a...ning-from-crew

Image can be prescreened if/when it's removed from the queue.

Leave a comment:

• TeddyBau
    replied
    Hello JK, photos that are already at the queue waiting for been screened can’t be prescreened, you should ask for a prescreen before uploading it

Leave a comment:

• JK Photography
    started a topic JK Prescreening

JK Prescreening

Hi,

I have some prescreening questions for this:

1.) Is it an acceptable motive?
    2.) Which would be the correct info to upload it? 320 in front or 321 neo in the back? Or does it have to be an overview (which it not really is IMO)?

I would otherwise rather exclude it from FR24 if that make things easier. I see that it doesn't really make sense to display such a photo there,

Thanks for some info on this. My JP experience isn't huge, so I don't know how such a shot is handled here.

Julien
Working...
X