Prescreen Request and Hot Photo

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Prescreen Request and Hot Photo

Hello there, i hope anyone could leave some suggestions here for this photo. Also, does anyone know if this could be a hot photo? Because I think this is a the sticker on the other side of this a/c. btw, do I need to select Special Scheme? Thanks so much and sorry about my bad English.
    Attached Files

I think contrast is a little bit poor and I think this should be Special Scheme. But I am not sure if this is a hot or not.

Comment

Originally posted by AirplaneLover View Post
      Hello there, i hope anyone could leave some suggestions here for this photo. Also, does anyone know if this could be a hot photo? Because I think this is a the sticker on the other side of this a/c. btw, do I need to select Special Scheme? Thanks so much and sorry about my bad English.
      Hi,

Please read here when you get the chance, especially #6:

https://forums.jetphotos.com/forum/a...ning-from-crew

Thanks.

Comment

Sorry I forgot to do so. Now it is here. Please prescreen and leave some suggestions. Thanks. By the way, Could this be a hot photo?
        Attached Files

Comment

Sorry I forgot to do so. Now it is here. Please prescreen and leave some suggestions. Thanks. By the way, Could this be a hot photo?
          Image is oversharpened and borderline for color/contrast. What would be the reason for hot?

Comment

Originally posted by dlowwa View Post

Image is oversharpened and borderline for color/contrast. What would be the reason for hot?
            Thanks. Is the contrast too strong? There is a sticker on the right side. But in DB, all photos with the sticker are just shown on the left side. I think it would be a reason for hot.

Comment

Thanks. Is the contrast too strong? There is a sticker on the right side. But in DB, all photos with the sticker are just shown on the left side. I think it would be a reason for hot.
              Contrast is weak and there is a slight yellow/orange tint. Different side is not a reason for hot.

Comment

Contrast is weak and there is a slight yellow/orange tint. Different side is not a reason for hot.
                How is this? I reedited it. Is this acceptable ? Thanks
                Attached Files

Comment

How is this? I reedited it. Is this acceptable ? Thanks
                  Borderline for color and maybe compression.

Comment

Borderline for color and maybe compression.
                    Thanks

Comment

Working...
                    X