X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• AirplaneLover
    replied
    Originally posted by dlowwa View Post

Borderline for color and maybe compression.
    Thanks

Leave a comment:

• dlowwa
    replied
    Originally posted by AirplaneLover View Post

How is this? I reedited it. Is this acceptable ? Thanks
    Borderline for color and maybe compression.

Leave a comment:

• AirplaneLover
    replied

Contrast is weak and there is a slight yellow/orange tint. Different side is not a reason for hot.
    How is this? I reedited it. Is this acceptable ? Thanks
    Attached Files

Leave a comment:

• dlowwa
    replied

Thanks. Is the contrast too strong? There is a sticker on the right side. But in DB, all photos with the sticker are just shown on the left side. I think it would be a reason for hot.
    Contrast is weak and there is a slight yellow/orange tint. Different side is not a reason for hot.

Leave a comment:

• AirplaneLover
    replied

Image is oversharpened and borderline for color/contrast. What would be the reason for hot?
    Thanks. Is the contrast too strong? There is a sticker on the right side. But in DB, all photos with the sticker are just shown on the left side. I think it would be a reason for hot.

Leave a comment:

• dlowwa
    replied
    Sorry I forgot to do so. Now it is here. Please prescreen and leave some suggestions. Thanks. By the way, Could this be a hot photo?
    Image is oversharpened and borderline for color/contrast. What would be the reason for hot?

Leave a comment:

• AirplaneLover
    replied
    Sorry I forgot to do so. Now it is here. Please prescreen and leave some suggestions. Thanks. By the way, Could this be a hot photo?
    Attached Files

Leave a comment:

• dlowwa
    replied
    Hello there, i hope anyone could leave some suggestions here for this photo. Also, does anyone know if this could be a hot photo? Because I think this is a the sticker on the other side of this a/c. btw, do I need to select Special Scheme? Thanks so much and sorry about my bad English.
    Hi,

Please read here when you get the chance, especially #6:

https://forums.jetphotos.com/forum/a...ning-from-crew

Thanks.

Leave a comment:

• NYspotter
    replied
    I think contrast is a little bit poor and I think this should be Special Scheme. But I am not sure if this is a hot or not.

Leave a comment:

• AirplaneLover
    started a topic Prescreen Request and Hot Photo

Prescreen Request and Hot Photo

Hello there, i hope anyone could leave some suggestions here for this photo. Also, does anyone know if this could be a hot photo? Because I think this is a the sticker on the other side of this a/c. btw, do I need to select Special Scheme? Thanks so much and sorry about my bad English.
    Attached Files
Working...
X