Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Prescreen Request - Xiamen Air 849

Collapse
X
 
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • #91
    Originally posted by NYspotter View Post

    No, but I will keep this in mind. Can I appeal this?
    edit: I see you already appealed this only a few minutes after posting. As such, I see no point in continuing to offer any more advice if you can't even wait for it
    Last edited by dlowwa; 2020-09-05, 18:35.

    Comment


    • #92
      Originally posted by dlowwa View Post

      edit: I see you already appealed this only a few minutes after posting. As such, I see no point in continuing to offer any more advice if you can't even wait for it
      Yeah tbh sometimes I just hate waiting, I don't think I have enough patience sometimes. but I will keep this in mind. btw, can you please prescreen this one ?
      Attached Files

      Comment


      • #93
        Originally posted by NYspotter View Post

        Yeah tbh sometimes I just hate waiting, I don't think I have enough patience sometimes. but I will keep this in mind. btw, can you please prescreen this one ?
        Too dark imo

        Comment


        • #94
          hello, can anybody pre screen these 3 photos below? what issues are they having for being accepted? Thanks
          Attached Files

          Comment


          • #95
            Originally posted by NYspotter View Post
            hello, can anybody pre screen these 3 photos below? what issues are they having for being accepted? Thanks
            Excuse me? Could anybody please prescreen these 3 ? Thanks

            Comment


            • #96
              Originally posted by NYspotter View Post
              hello, can anybody pre screen these 3 photos below? what issues are they having for being accepted? Thanks
              i did not break the rules but why my request are kept being ignored?

              Comment


              • #97
                See here:

                Originally posted by dlowwa View Post
                I see you already appealed this only a few minutes after posting. As such, I see no point in continuing to offer any more advice if you can't even wait for it
                No 'rules' were broken, but as mentioned on the prescreening request page, we would like you to ask for help before appealing. No requirement that you actually do so, but then also no requirement that we actually respond to you if that's the path you choose

                Comment


                • #98
                  Originally posted by dlowwa View Post
                  See here:



                  No 'rules' were broken, but as mentioned on the prescreening request page, we would like you to ask for help before appealing. No requirement that you actually do so, but then also no requirement that we actually respond to you if that's the path you choose
                  ok, I thought that photo was ok because I pointed out first and got your reply (because you didn't say or ask anything else other than if I picked excluded or not) before I appealed so... But anyway I will not be doing things like that in the future. Can you please continue prescreening my photos and giving advice to me? Thanks.

                  Comment


                  • #99
                    Why this got ignored again? I do NOT understand why you did this again. “Rules“ were not broken. I just want to be treated fairly like others!

                    Comment

                    Working...
                    X