Prescreen Request - Xiamen Air 849

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Prescreen Request - Xiamen Air 849

Hello there, Im going to upload this photo as Terminal. I would like some suggestions,specially the horizon. Thanks
    Attached Files

Originally posted by NYspotter View Post
    Hello there, Im going to upload this photo as Terminal. I would like some suggestions,specially the horizon. Thanks
    CCW rotation needed

Comment

Originally posted by yousaf View Post

CCW rotation needed
      Reedited. How is this ?
      Attached Files

Comment

Reedited. How is this ?
        Leveling looks better, but in all honesty, I question the motive. The photo is basically showing a door.
        My photos on Flickr www.flickr.com/photos/geridominguez

Comment

Originally posted by LX-A343 View Post

Leveling looks better, but in all honesty, I question the motive. The photo is basically showing a door.
          ok, thanks

Comment

Hello there, could anyone give me any suggestions on the following photos? By the way Im going to upload these 5 shots as night shot. thanks
            Attached Files

Comment

Hello there, could anyone give me any suggestions on the following photos? By the way Im going to upload these 5 shots as night shot. thanks
              Suggestions? Don't upload all of these. I mean, one or two silhouette shots might be a nice contrast, but a whole series of them is kind of repetitive/pointless, no? 1, 4, 5 are soft, but at least bright enough with a better edit. Why not just pick one or two of those. I know the screeners would appreciate it.

Comment

Originally posted by dlowwa View Post

Suggestions? Don't upload all of these. I mean, one or two silhouette shots might be a nice contrast, but a whole series of them is kind of repetitive/pointless, no? 1, 4, 5 are soft, but at least bright enough with a better edit. Why not just pick one or two of those. I know the screeners would appreciate it.
                ok, I may pick 2 of those. thanks a lot

Comment

Hello, does anyone have any ideas on this photo? Is this acceptable? Any advice will be appreciated.
                  Attached Files

Comment

Hello, does anyone have any ideas on this photo? Is this acceptable? Any advice will be appreciated.
                    For quality, not acceptable. Severely oversharpened, and also fairly compressed.

Comment

For quality, not acceptable. Severely oversharpened, and also fairly compressed.
                      ok thanks. How about this photo? Btw could you please tell me how screeners reject a photo as JPG compression artefacts. What do artifacts look like on the check for dust page ? I have read the upload guidelines but im still confused. Also can you please give me some examples if you don't mind? Thanks a lot
                      Attached Files

Comment

ok thanks. How about this photo?
                        Contrast is weak, and borderline soft for low depth of field.

Btw could you please tell me how screeners reject a photo as JPG compression artefacts. What do artifacts look like on the check for dust page ? I have read the upload guidelines but im still confused. Also can you please give me some examples if you don't mind? Thanks a lot
                        From a recent post in a different thread:

Compression related issue can broadly fall into one of three categories -
                        • actual compression (less data for same image size). This is easy to check by looking at the file size. Anything smaller than 200k has generally been compressed significantly
                        • processing compression. Due to noise reduction being applied, or other editing effects, this shows up as blocky patches or banding, usually only visible in the sky.
                        • pixel smearing/detail loss. Looks somewhat similar to processing compression, but is due to loss of fine detail with small pixels.

Comment

Contrast is weak, and borderline soft for low depth of field.

From a recent post in a different thread:

Compression related issue can broadly fall into one of three categories -
                          • actual compression (less data for same image size). This is easy to check by looking at the file size. Anything smaller than 200k has generally been compressed significantly
                          • processing compression. Due to noise reduction being applied, or other editing effects, this shows up as blocky patches or banding, usually only visible in the sky.
                          • pixel smearing/detail loss. Looks somewhat similar to processing compression, but is due to loss of fine detail with small pixels.
                          Thanks. I just reedited the photo. How does it look? Are contrast and sharpening ok now?
                          Attached Files

Comment

Thanks. I just reedited the photo. How does it look? Are contrast and sharpening ok now?
                            Would still be a contrast rejection for me.

Comment

Would still be a contrast rejection for me.
                              Well ok, I put more contrast. Here is my last try...Thanks for your patience...
                              Attached Files

Comment

Working...
                              X