Prescreen Request - Xiamen Air 849

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by NYspotter View Post

Well ok, I put more contrast. Here is my last try...Thanks for your patience...
    Still borderline for me. Pretty tricky to get good contrast shooting through thick window glass like that, so might be best you can do.

Comment

Ok I got you. Thanks a lot

Comment

Hello, does anyone have suggestions on these 4 photos? Especially sharpening. Thanks
        Attached Files

Comment

Hello, does anyone have suggestions on these 4 photos? Especially sharpening. Thanks
          Borderline heat hazed for all, but especially the last one.

Comment

Originally posted by dlowwa View Post

Borderline heat hazed for all, but especially the last one.
            Ok are they soft?

Comment

Ok are they soft?
              Well heat haze is a bigger problem than softness, so being soft is really the least of your concerns with these images. And looking at them again, I might not even say borderline any more, I think more than likely they'd all be rejected.

Comment

Well heat haze is a bigger problem than softness, so being soft is really the least of your concerns with these images. And looking at them again, I might not even say borderline any more, I think more than likely they'd all be rejected.
                I got, thanks

Comment

Hi I have a question about the similar photo. I have read the guidelines very carefully but I am still a little bit confused because of the language.
                  What I am wondering is, would the following 2 photos be rejected as similar photo upload? (You don't need to prescreen those 2, I know what the issue is, thanks)
                  The first photo was taken on Feb 17, the I have a photo of it in the DB already, here is the link https://www.jetphotos.com/photo/9587950
                  The other one was taken on Feb 17, I have it in DB too. The one in the DB was also taken on Feb 17 but they have totally different background. https://www.jetphotos.com/photo/9625233
                  N12005: Same a/c, same side, same airport but different date and background
                  N14011: Same a/c. same side, same airport, same date but different background
                  That is all. Sorry for posting 2 links in this post.
                  Attached Files

Comment

Hi I have a question about the similar photo. I have read the guidelines very carefully but I am still a little bit confused because of the language.
                    What I am wondering is, would the following 2 photos be rejected as similar photo upload? (You don't need to prescreen those 2, I know what the issue is, thanks)
                    The first photo was taken on Feb 17, the I have a photo of it in the DB already, here is the link https://www.jetphotos.com/photo/9587950
                    The other one was taken on Feb 17, I have it in DB too. The one in the DB was also taken on Feb 17 but they have totally different background. https://www.jetphotos.com/photo/9625233
                    N12005: Same a/c, same side, same airport but different date and background
                    N14011: Same a/c. same side, same airport, same date but different background
                    That is all. Sorry for posting 2 links in this post.
                    Not similar. Accepted images are taxiing on the ground, new images are in the air.

Comment

Not similar. Accepted images are taxiing on the ground, new images are in the air.
                      Thanks

Comment

Hi would this kind of joking photo acceptable?
                        Attached Files

Comment

Hi would this kind of joking photo acceptable?
                          Acceptable for what?

Comment

Acceptable for what?
                            I mean this kind of photos are funny. Some of my friends said this could be accepted. I was not sure about this so I posted this post...

Comment

I mean this kind of photos are funny. Some of my friends said this could be accepted. I was not sure about this so I posted this post...
                              Depends if you wanted to continue uploading at JP. Submitting such an image would most likely lead to you being banned, if not outright, then at least being put on probation with the possibility of a permanent ban. Might want to talk to your 'friends' who told you it would be accepted, as either they are badly misinformed, or are trying to get you banned from JP as well.

Comment

Depends if you wanted to continue uploading at JP. Submitting such an image would most likely lead to you being banned, if not outright, then at least being put on probation with the possibility of a permanent ban. Might want to talk to your 'friends' who told you it would be accepted, as either they are badly misinformed, or are trying to get you banned from JP as well.
                                Got you, thanks

Comment

Working...
                                X