X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• pdeboer
    replied
    Originally posted by NYspotter View Post

Yeah tbh sometimes I just hate waiting, I don't think I have enough patience sometimes. but I will keep this in mind. btw, can you please prescreen this one ?
    Too dark imo

Leave a comment:

• NYspotter
    replied
    Originally posted by dlowwa View Post

edit: I see you already appealed this only a few minutes after posting. As such, I see no point in continuing to offer any more advice if you can't even wait for it
    Yeah tbh sometimes I just hate waiting, I don't think I have enough patience sometimes. but I will keep this in mind. btw, can you please prescreen this one ?
    Attached Files

Leave a comment:

• dlowwa
    replied

No, but I will keep this in mind. Can I appeal this?
    edit: I see you already appealed this only a few minutes after posting. As such, I see no point in continuing to offer any more advice if you can't even wait for it
    Last edited by dlowwa; 2020-09-05, 18:35.

Leave a comment:

• NYspotter
    replied

Not that bad imho. Did you select 'Exclude from FR24' when you uploaded it?
    No, but I will keep this in mind. Can I appeal this?

Leave a comment:

• dlowwa
    replied
    Hi, I just got this rejection.https://www.jetphotos.com/viewqueued_b.php?id=8387374 I’m wondering why. I actually have seen a lot of this angel, and here is an example. https://www.jetphotos.com/photo/9815614 First half of the body, engine, nose gear, and winglet. I saved “ALLIANCE”, as well as those antenna stuff. So I don’t really understand why my photo is rejected as cut off. Hope someone can explain this to me. Thanks
    Not that bad imho. Did you select 'Exclude from FR24' when you uploaded it?

Leave a comment:

• NYspotter
    replied
    Hi, I just got this rejection.https://www.jetphotos.com/viewqueued_b.php?id=8387374 I’m wondering why. I actually have seen a lot of this angel, and here is an example. https://www.jetphotos.com/photo/9815614 First half of the body, engine, nose gear, and winglet. I saved “ALLIANCE”, as well as those antenna stuff. So I don’t really understand why my photo is rejected as cut off. Hope someone can explain this to me. Thanks

Leave a comment:

• NYspotter
    replied

Not acceptable.
    Ok thanks

Leave a comment:

• dlowwa
    replied
    Hello, is this formation acceptable? or it is bad motive? thanks
    Not acceptable.

Leave a comment:

• NYspotter
    replied
    Hello, is this formation acceptable? or it is bad motive? thanks
    Attached Files

Leave a comment:

• dlowwa
    replied

Thanks, reedited again. How about now?
    Same above.

Btw one thing I am wondering, how do you guys reject a photo as "too much or too little contrast " during screening? does that depend on the left side of the histogram? What does the histogram look like when a photo has a problem with the contrast?
    Don't use the histogram too often for contrast, mostly for exposure related issues. Histogram can misleading for contrast since an image with a decent looking histogram could be ok, or it could be really terrible depending on the given conditions.

Leave a comment:

• NYspotter
    replied

1. borderline contrast
    2. borderline dark/contrast
    Thanks, reedited again. How about now? Btw one thing I am wondering, how do you guys reject a photo as "too much or too little contrast " during screening? does that depend on the left side of the histogram? What does the histogram look like when a photo has a problem with the contrast?
    Attached Files

Leave a comment:

• dlowwa
    replied
    Hi just put more contrast these 2 photos here. How do they look this time ?
    1. borderline contrast
    2. borderline dark/contrast

Leave a comment:

• NYspotter
    replied
    Hi just put more contrast these 2 photos here. How do they look this time ?
    Attached Files

Leave a comment:

• dlowwa
    replied

Thanks, would you mind telling me that the contrast is too strong or too weak? they are really night shots so I really have no idea about that, and I am learning it. Also can you prescreen this one please? Or this kind of movement is totally bad motive?
    Contrast is weak. Motive not really acceptable on last one.

Leave a comment:

• NYspotter
    replied

1. borderline contrast
    2. ugly angle/crop, but not really a reason for rejection
    3. borderline contrast
    4. dark
    Thanks, would you mind telling me that the contrast is too strong or too weak? they are really night shots so I really have no idea about that, and I am learning it. Also can you prescreen this one please? Or this kind of movement is totally bad motive?
    Attached Files

Leave a comment:

Working...
X