No announcement yet.

MQ1131 - Prescreening / Editing Advice

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I recently had trouble cropping a take-off shot.
    Just wanna know what's works best for JetPhoto standard, Thank you in advance!

#1 cropping out partial wings on both sides, makes it a close up shot.
    #2 standard full body shot, my concern is if the fuselage is not occupying enough area.
    #3 kind of standard full body shot, with non-essential side wings cutting out.

ps: haven't done any other post-process, so expected to have eg. dirty dust
    Attached Files

Comment

Originally posted by MQ1131 View Post
      I recently had trouble cropping a take-off shot.
      Just wanna know what's works best for JetPhoto standard, Thank you in advance!

#1 cropping out partial wings on both sides, makes it a close up shot.
      #2 standard full body shot, my concern is if the fuselage is not occupying enough area.
      #3 kind of standard full body shot, with non-essential side wings cutting out.

ps: haven't done any other post-process, so expected to have eg. dirty dust
      I for one would go with 2 or 3.
      My photos on Flickr www.flickr.com/photos/geridominguez

Comment

I need some help on cropping and composition. In some cases, I cut the winglet then it got rejected for partial cut off, and sometimes I keep the whole wing, it got bad composition.
        So as for this photo, am I on the right track of cutting part of the wing? Do I need to cut more wing/vertical stabilizer?
        And any potential sharpness issues for this one?
        Thank you in advance!
        Attached Files

Comment

I need some help on cropping and composition. In some cases, I cut the winglet then it got rejected for partial cut off, and sometimes I keep the whole wing, it got bad composition.
          So as for this photo, am I on the right track of cutting part of the wing? Do I need to cut more wing/vertical stabilizer?
          And any potential sharpness issues for this one?
          Thank you in advance!
          Subjective, but crop feels a little awkward to me.

Comment

Originally posted by dlowwa View Post

Subjective, but crop feels a little awkward to me.
            Thanks! Now I cropped out part of the vertical stabilizer, is it looking better?
            Attached Files

Comment

Thanks! Now I cropped out part of the vertical stabilizer, is it looking better?
              Personally, no. I'm not a fan of any cropping at this angle, but that's just my (subjective) point of view.

Comment

Working...
              X