X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• dlowwa
    replied
    Originally posted by MQ1131 View Post
    When I upload this photo, I got a rejection for Bad Composition and Part of aircraft cut off.
    I understand the bad composition is the centering, the fuselage is lower then the center.
    I edited it again, can someone help me fix part of aircraft cut off. Thank you!
    The problem is the crop is too wide to be considered a 'close up'. You'll need to either include the whole aircraft, or crop much closer to the nose for this to work.

Leave a comment:

• NYspotter
    replied
    Originally posted by MQ1131 View Post
    Click image for larger version  Name:	N878FD.jpg Views:	20 Size:	508.0 KB ID:	1087874When I upload this photo, I got a rejection for Bad Composition and Part of aircraft cut off.
    I understand the bad composition is the centering, the fuselage is lower then the center.
    Click image for larger version  Name:	N878FD.jpg Views:	18 Size:	520.8 KB ID:	1087875
    I suggest you to cut main gears off but save engine and winglet. But just upload one of them or you will be rejected as similar

Leave a comment:

• MQ1131
    started a topic MQ1131 - Prescreening / Editing Advice

MQ1131 - Prescreening / Editing Advice

Click image for larger version

Name:	N878FD.jpg
Views:	341
Size:	508.0 KB
ID:	1087874When I upload this photo, I got a rejection for Bad Composition and Part of aircraft cut off.
    Click image for larger version

Name:	N878FD.jpg
Views:	258
Size:	520.8 KB
ID:	1087875
Working...
X