Levine —— Pre-screening request/ Edit Advise

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Levine —— Pre-screening request/ Edit Advise

Hi there, I've gotten a rejection recently with "Part of aircraft cut off", but in fact, I've seen some special cropping photos on JP, I am wondering if this type of cutting pic would have some strict standards? Thanks!
    Click image for larger version

Name:	IMG_1100-1.jpg
Views:	239
Size:	849.9 KB
ID:	1088003Click image for larger version

Name:	IMG_1100-1.jpg
Views:	239
Size:	849.9 KB
ID:	1088003

Originally posted by chekmeny View Post
    Hi there, I've gotten a rejection recently with "Part of aircraft cut off", but in fact, I've seen some special cropping photos on JP, I am wondering if this type of cutting pic would have some strict standards? Thanks!
    Click image for larger version  Name:	IMG_1100-1.jpg Views:	3 Size:	849.9 KB ID:	1088003Click image for larger version  Name:	IMG_1100-1.jpg Views:	3 Size:	849.9 KB ID:	1088003
    Part of 4th engine is cut off. You need to save the whole engine.

Comment

I am not a screener, but I will comment as a fellow photographer. You include the two engines on the left wing and cut off the second engine on the right wing. That, in my opinion, would be the reason I think that your photo was rejected. I would maybe recrop to include that 2nd engine and I think it would make it more acceptable, in my eyes.
      http://www.jetphotos.com/jp_forum_si...hotogid=149565

Comment

engine 4 cut-off is the issue, better to include it completely

Regards
        Alex

Comment

Originally posted by NYspotter View Post

Part of 4th engine is cut off. You need to save the whole engine.
          Oh!! Got it! Thanks!

Comment

Originally posted by bgkicks49 View Post
            I am not a screener, but I will comment as a fellow photographer. You include the two engines on the left wing and cut off the second engine on the right wing. That, in my opinion, would be the reason I think that your photo was rejected. I would maybe recrop to include that 2nd engine and I think it would make it more acceptable, in my eyes.
            I see! Thanks for your advice!

Comment

Originally posted by Alex - Spot-This ! View Post
              engine 4 cut-off is the issue, better to include it completely

Regards
              Alex
              Finally solve the puzzle! Thanks a lot!

Comment

Here are my confusing pics, thx a lot for your reply in advance!
                Attached Files

Comment

Not a screener but they seem somewhat soft to me. I may be wrong so I'd wait for a screener to view it

Comment

id like to put a little more contrast on Guo Hang air china.

Comment

Images all appear slightly blurry, and have editing halos.

Please also read here when you get the chance, especially #4:

https://forums.jetphotos.com/forum/a...ning-from-crew

Comment

Originally posted by Tejas Khambhayta View Post
                        Not a screener but they seem somewhat soft to me. I may be wrong so I'd wait for a screener to view it
                        Thx!

Comment

Originally posted by NYspotter View Post

id like to put a little more contrast on Guo Hang air china.
                          Got it!

Comment

Originally posted by dlowwa View Post

Images all appear slightly blurry, and have editing halos.

Please also read here when you get the chance, especially #4:

https://forums.jetphotos.com/forum/a...ning-from-crew
                            Oh, ok I’ll check it, thx!

Comment

Working...
                            X