Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Boyko - Prescreening Request

Collapse
X
 
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • Boyko - Prescreening Request

    Hello,
    Is there any chance one of this to be accepted.
    Thanks a lot in advice.
    Attached Files

  • #2
    Originally posted by boiko90 View Post
    Hello,
    Is there any chance one of this to be accepted.
    Thanks a lot in advice.
    Which one?

    Comment


    • #3
      Hello again. The first one.

      Comment


      • #4
        Originally posted by boiko90 View Post
        Hello again. The first one.
        Chance yes. Probability.. only maybe. There are potential issues with contrast and softness.

        Comment


        • #5
          Thanks a lot for the answer.
          What about this photo:
          Attached Files

          Comment


          • #6
            Originally posted by boiko90 View Post
            Thanks a lot for the answer.
            What about this photo:
            Overprocessed.

            Comment


            • #7
              Hello team,

              Could you please help me with two question regarding this photo.

              1. Will the lens flare around the engine will be a problem for the photo to be accepted. And if yes and if I clone it out will this be considered Digital manipulation?
              2. The photo is taken at not the sharpest aperture of the lens (f2. and not the best shutter speed (1/160). I guest there is a big chance for the photo to be rejected for blurry. I am correct?

              Thanks a lot for your time.

              Regards,
              Boyko
              Attached Files

              Comment


              • #8
                Originally posted by boiko90 View Post
                Hello team,

                Could you please help me with two question regarding this photo.

                1. Will the lens flare around the engine will be a problem for the photo to be accepted. And if yes and if I clone it out will this be considered Digital manipulation?
                2. The photo is taken at not the sharpest aperture of the lens (f2. and not the best shutter speed (1/160). I guest there is a big chance for the photo to be rejected for blurry. I am correct?

                Thanks a lot for your time.

                Regards,
                Boyko
                Correct for both points. Not only that, but such manipulation could lead to other consequences than just a rejection; manipulation can result in a loss of upload slots or even an upload ban if repeated.

                Comment


                • #9
                  Yes I am aware that Digital manipulations are absolutely forbidden in JP thats why I was wondering about the lens flare.
                  Thanks a lot for you help dlowwa

                  Comment


                  • #10
                    Hello team,
                    I am wondering about this photo. Is the contrast good enough, because of the stormy day.

                    Thanks a lot,
                    Boyko
                    Attached Files

                    Comment


                    • #11
                      Originally posted by boiko90 View Post
                      Hello team,
                      I am wondering about this photo. Is the contrast good enough, because of the stormy day.

                      Thanks a lot,
                      Boyko
                      Borderline. Not an immediate rejection, but I also wouldn't say the chance of acceptance was great.

                      Comment

                      Working...
                      X