Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

pre-screening/editing advice

Collapse
X
 
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • pre-screening/editing advice

    Click image for larger version  Name:	Jetphotos--27.jpg Views:	0 Size:	447.6 KB ID:	1089426Click image for larger version  Name:	Jetphotos--23.jpg Views:	0 Size:	560.5 KB ID:	1089427 Hi

    Are those photos acceptable?

  • #2
    Originally posted by Kjp View Post
    Click image for larger version Name:	Jetphotos--27.jpg Views:	0 Size:	447.6 KB ID:	1089426Click image for larger version Name:	Jetphotos--23.jpg Views:	0 Size:	560.5 KB ID:	1089427 Hi

    Are those photos acceptable?
    Both look acceptable to me.
    My photos on Flickr www.flickr.com/photos/geridominguez

    Comment


    • #3
      Hi
      is this photo acceptable? Click image for larger version

Name:	Jetphotos--29.jpg
Views:	54
Size:	633.8 KB
ID:	1089946

      Comment


      • #4
        Originally posted by Kjp View Post
        Hi
        is this photo acceptable? Click image for larger version

Name:	Jetphotos--29.jpg
Views:	54
Size:	633.8 KB
ID:	1089946
        It has three minor issues which may lead to rejection: a bit too low in the frame, slight editing halos visible, horizon needs slight CW rotation.

        Comment


        • #5
          better? Click image for larger version

Name:	Jetphotos--31.jpg
Views:	46
Size:	640.5 KB
ID:	1089986

          Comment


          • #6
            Originally posted by Kjp View Post
            better? Click image for larger version

Name:	Jetphotos--31.jpg
Views:	46
Size:	640.5 KB
ID:	1089986
            This one is lower in the frame than the previous, so no, not better, worse.

            Comment


            • #7
              Hi

              How can I improve this picture? Click image for larger version

Name:	Jetphotos--33.jpg
Views:	6
Size:	682.7 KB
ID:	1090541

              Comment


              • #8
                Originally posted by Kjp View Post
                Hi

                How can I improve this picture? Click image for larger version

Name:	Jetphotos--33.jpg
Views:	6
Size:	682.7 KB
ID:	1090541
                As it is, it should be ok.

                Comment

                Working...
                X