Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

prescreening request / editing advice

Collapse
X
 
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • #91
    Originally posted by dlowwa View Post

    I see very little difference between these and the previous versions.
    How does it look now?

    Click image for larger version

Name:	pre0629-3-20(蓝-5-10绿-5-10).jpg
Views:	39
Size:	601.0 KB
ID:	1093394Click image for larger version

Name:	pre0629-4-0(对比度+30).jpg
Views:	40
Size:	891.9 KB
ID:	1093395Click image for larger version

Name:	pre0629-5-10(蓝-5-5绿-5-10).jpg
Views:	39
Size:	586.4 KB
ID:	1093396

    Comment


    • #92
      Originally posted by Qixuan Zhang View Post

      How does it look now?

      Click image for larger version

Name:	pre0629-3-20(蓝-5-10绿-5-10).jpg
Views:	39
Size:	601.0 KB
ID:	1093394Click image for larger version

Name:	pre0629-4-0(对比度+30).jpg
Views:	40
Size:	891.9 KB
ID:	1093395Click image for larger version

Name:	pre0629-5-10(蓝-5-5绿-5-10).jpg
Views:	39
Size:	586.4 KB
ID:	1093396
      Small difference, but probably not enough. Third borderline, other two not much chance. Not going to comment on these any more.

      Comment


      • #93
        Originally posted by dlowwa View Post

        Small difference, but probably not enough. Third borderline, other two not much chance. Not going to comment on these any more.
        Thanks.

        Comment


        • #94
          Hello screener, I want to know the problems with the following five photos, thank you.

          Click image for larger version

Name:	P1-20.jpg
Views:	23
Size:	892.8 KB
ID:	1093728Click image for larger version

Name:	P2-20.jpg
Views:	22
Size:	741.8 KB
ID:	1093727Click image for larger version

Name:	P3-10.jpg
Views:	23
Size:	972.2 KB
ID:	1093729Click image for larger version

Name:	P4-20.jpg
Views:	23
Size:	636.8 KB
ID:	1093725Click image for larger version

Name:	P5-20.jpg
Views:	21
Size:	729.7 KB
ID:	1093726

          Comment


          • #95
            Originally posted by Qixuan Zhang View Post
            Hello screener, I want to know the problems with the following five photos, thank you.

            Click image for larger version

Name:	P1-20.jpg
Views:	23
Size:	892.8 KB
ID:	1093728Click image for larger version

Name:	P2-20.jpg
Views:	22
Size:	741.8 KB
ID:	1093727Click image for larger version

Name:	P3-10.jpg
Views:	23
Size:	972.2 KB
ID:	1093729Click image for larger version

Name:	P4-20.jpg
Views:	23
Size:	636.8 KB
ID:	1093725Click image for larger version

Name:	P5-20.jpg
Views:	21
Size:	729.7 KB
ID:	1093726
            1-3 color (yellow cast)
            4 horizon
            5 ok for me

            Comment


            • #96
              Originally posted by dlowwa View Post

              1-3 color (yellow cast)
              4 horizon
              5 ok for me
              I added some blue to the first three photos, how do they look now?

              In the fourth photo, I personally think that the horizon should be flat because the vertical line of the building is vertical. There is a wooden stick in the lower right corner of the picture, it is crooked.

              Click image for larger version

Name:	P1-20(蓝色+10).jpg
Views:	15
Size:	901.9 KB
ID:	1093796Click image for larger version

Name:	P2-20(蓝色+15).jpg
Views:	15
Size:	752.2 KB
ID:	1093794Click image for larger version

Name:	P3-10(蓝色+12).jpg
Views:	16
Size:	978.6 KB
ID:	1093795Click image for larger version

Name:	微信截图_20200706101156.png
Views:	16
Size:	154.2 KB
ID:	1093797

              Comment


              • #97
                Originally posted by Qixuan Zhang View Post
                In the fourth photo, I personally think that the horizon should be flat because the vertical line of the building is vertical. There is a wooden stick in the lower right corner of the picture, it is crooked.
                It's just my advice, you don't have to follow it

                Comment


                • #98
                  Originally posted by dlowwa View Post

                  It's just my advice, you don't have to follow it
                  Okay, so if I want to increase the chance of #4 being accepted, should I rotate the photo clockwise? Am I missing or overdone the first three photos, or is it just right?

                  Comment

                  Working...
                  X