Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Digital manipulation ????

Dear Screeners,

Please can you give me more details about this rejection ? I don't understand....

JetPhotos.com is the biggest database of aviation photographs with over 5 million screened photos online!

"This is your second warning about manipulation. Please consider it the final chance before further action is taken."

My JPEG are just resize, Little CMOS Spot removed or contrast added by photoshop (if needed). Where is the crim ?
    You talk about a "second warning", but for my memory what is the first and when ?

Best Regards

Romain

Originally posted by Romain View Post
    Dear Screeners,

Please can you give me more details about this rejection ? I don't understand....

JetPhotos.com is the biggest database of aviation photographs with over 5 million screened photos online!

"This is your second warning about manipulation. Please consider it the final chance before further action is taken."

My JPEG are just resize, Little CMOS Spot removed or contrast added by photoshop (if needed). Where is the crim ?
    You talk about a "second warning", but for my memory what is the first and when ?

Best Regards

Romain

Top left of the image. You've either removed something, or filled in part of the frame, no?

First warning was August, 2016 for this image:

Click image for larger version

Name:	Romain Salerno : Aeronantes Spotters.jpg
Views:	590
Size:	659.6 KB
ID:	1089890

Same thing it seems, either filling in or removing something from the frame - in this case from the bottom left.

Comment

Dear "dlowwa",

Thank for full answer, but I don't understand what you see "abnormal" in top left ??

Please find below original picture in HD:

Also, on the second picture rejected ??

Best Regards

Romain

Comment

Dear "dlowwa",

Thank for full answer, but I don't understand what you see "abnormal" in top left ??
        You don't consider the repeating patterns circled in red as 'abnormal'??

Name:	200519101144861638.png
Views:	606
Size:	238.7 KB
ID:	1089898

Also, on the second picture rejected ??
        Same thing. You might have got away with a "it's just clouds" excuse, but the patterns are different in the two photos, yet in the same area. Are you sure you didn't remove or add anything to the frame in those areas?

Name:	93836_1589910263.jpg
Views:	555
Size:	1.26 MB
ID:	1089899

You can send me the 'real' original (screen shot is not the original) privately if you'd like, but I'm pretty sure you won't be happy with what that actually shows us. Probably better if you just admit what happened, so we can move on.

Comment

Working...
        X