Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Message for Dllowa

Hi there

Thank you for your reply. I don't really understand your reply re request for advice re the Fedex aircraft.

1) It is completely different image to the one I asked about previously. One was a French AF A400M, this is a Fedex aircraft

2) I attached my JPG file. I am not sure what else I am supposed to do. Put it in the queue and attach a link. I did not attach a thumbnail, but a full jpg.

Kind regards
    Mark

Greetings,

It's just simpler. Have a single thread for all the photos that you want an opinion on screening. It doesn't matter when you started or how long ago you started it, keep using the same one.

Hope this help!

Comment

Originally posted by mtaylor334 View Post
      Hi there

Thank you for your reply. I don't really understand your reply re request for advice re the Fedex aircraft.

1) It is completely different image to the one I asked about previously. One was a French AF A400M, this is a Fedex aircraft
      It might help if you actually read the link..it literally says

"Please post any further requests in the same thread"

Not sure how that can be any more clear.

Originally posted by mtaylor334 View Post
      2) I attached my JPG file. I am not sure what else I am supposed to do. Put it in the queue and attach a link. I did not attach a thumbnail, but a full jpg.
      Again..READ THE LINK PLEASE.

It clearly says there will be no advice/pre-screening for images already in the queue.

One more try:

https://forums.jetphotos.com/forum/a...ning-from-crew

Comment

Thanks Spoonctr - that all makes sense now

Comment

Working...
        X