lbastardo // Pre-screening advice

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• hey all! -

had a question. would this photo be acceptable? mainly regarding the trees in the foreground, i dont know if theyre too distracting.

Thanks!!
    Click image for larger version  Name:	A6-EVI---Emirates---Airbus-A380-842.jpg Views:	0 Size:	1.38 MB ID:	1118824

Also, this one has some weird circular things that I don't know if its enough for a rejection. thanks!
    Click image for larger version

Name:	G-VGEM---Virgin-Atlantic-Airways---Airbus-A330-343.jpg
Views:	124
Size:	1.10 MB
ID:	1118834

Comment

• Originally posted by LBASTARDO View Post
      hey all! -

mainly regarding the trees in the foreground, i dont know if theyre too distracting.
      Not at all. I think it frames the aircraft well in this case, so would be perfectly acceptable for me.

Comment

• Hi all!

Long time! Quick question about this rejection i got a few days ago. it says it was rejected due to "bad color" but i don't see it, honestly. What part of the photo would you say it has a bad color/hue?

Thanks!

Comment

Hi all!

Long time! Quick question about this rejection i got a few days ago. it says it was rejected due to "bad color" but i don't see it, honestly. What part of the photo would you say it has a bad color/hue?

Thanks!
          White balance is too warm.

Comment

• Hi!

Just wanted to pre-check these photos. I think they're borderline backlit but not 100% sure. Thanks in advance!

Name:	XA-ADL---Aeromexico---Boeing-787-9-Dreamliner.jpg
Views:	105
Size:	1.21 MB
ID:	1123770

Name:	N966NN---American-Airlines---Boeing-737-823.jpg
Views:	111
Size:	714.0 KB
ID:	1123769

Comment

Hi!
              Just wanted to pre-check these photos. I think they're borderline backlit but not 100% sure.
              Yes technically backlit, but close enough that it will be at the screener's discretion whether this should cause a rejection.

Comment

• Hey!

Wanted some feedback on these two photos. I tried uploading one but it got rejected so wanted to check before uploading v2.
                Thanks!!

Name:	168324---United-States---US-Marine-Corps-(USMC)---Boeing-MV-22B-Osprey-v2.jpg
Views:	97
Size:	395.2 KB
ID:	1123996

Name:	168280---United-States---US-Marine-Corps-(USMC)---Boeing-MV-22B-Osprey.jpg
Views:	108
Size:	452.4 KB
ID:	1123995

Comment

Hey!

Wanted some feedback on these two photos. I tried uploading one but it got rejected so wanted to check before uploading v2.
                  Contrast likely too harsh for both.

Comment

• Originally posted by dlowwa View Post

Contrast likely too harsh for both.
                    Got it! How about now?

Name:	168324---United-States---US-Marine-Corps-(USMC)---Boeing-MV-22B-Osprey-v3.jpg
Views:	87
Size:	394.8 KB
ID:	1124043

Name:	168280---United-States---US-Marine-Corps-(USMC)---Boeing-MV-22B-Osprey-v2.jpg
Views:	96
Size:	407.3 KB
ID:	1124042

Comment

Got it! How about now?
                      Borderline dark/contrast for both.

Comment

• hi!

i usually agree with rejections, but i'm having a hard time with this one actually - even looking at the full frame photo, i don't really see much where it's soft. would you mind telling me to see if it's fixable, and/or avoid it in the future?

Thanks!

Comment

hi!

i usually agree with rejections, but i'm having a hard time with this one actually - even looking at the full frame photo, i don't really see much where it's soft. would you mind telling me to see if it's fixable, and/or avoid it in the future?

Thanks!
                          Not at all soft. No need to appeal, I've added it for you.

Comment

• Originally posted by dlowwa View Post

Not at all soft. No need to appeal, I've added it for you.
                            thank you so much for the help!

Comment

• hey guys! quick question about a recent rejection i just got. I've seen multiple photos on the site where the aircraft is not centered due to creative reasons; sometimes is the sun/moon, or sometimes even another aircraft. This photo got rejected due to "Bad Composition (bad framing / aircraft not centered)", however, I think cropping the Southwest plane would've look awkward and it looks nice having a plane landing and another one taxiing; maybe I'm wrong, but may I know why some photos with the aircraft not centered are accepted and others are not?
                              Thanks!

Comment

hey guys! quick question about a recent rejection i just got. I've seen multiple photos on the site where the aircraft is not centered due to creative reasons; sometimes is the sun/moon, or sometimes even another aircraft. This photo got rejected due to "Bad Composition (bad framing / aircraft not centered)", however, I think cropping the Southwest plane would've look awkward and it looks nice having a plane landing and another one taxiing; maybe I'm wrong, but may I know why some photos with the aircraft not centered are accepted and others are not?
                                Thanks!
                                The WN in the foreground adds nothing to the image to justify the centering. It's backlit, and frankly too distracting.

Comment

Working...
                                X