Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by LBASTARDO View Post
    Hi -- hope all is well.

Got this rejection recently for "vignetting" but I don't really see it. Only corner I see is bottom right, but that appears to be the shadow of a building I had on my right rather than vignetting. Any chance I can appeal?

Thanks.
    Yes, bottom right. Doesn't look like a shadow, but an appeal will be your decision.

Comment

• Hello all -

Looking for some feedback on this framing. TIA!
      Click image for larger version

Name:	N395HA---Hawaiian-Airlines---Airbus-A330-243.jpg
Views:	54
Size:	833.0 KB
ID:	1159815

Comment

Hello all -

Looking for some feedback on this framing.
        Very awkward, instant reject.

Comment

• Hi, question about rejection:

- https://www.jetphotos.com/viewqueued_b.php?id=11026947 was rejected due to "unleveled horizon". However, horizon was checked with the buildings in the back left, and those seem very straight to me. Is there anything else that is not straight here? Just checking what I could've done differently.

Thanks.

Comment

Hi, question about rejection:

- https://www.jetphotos.com/viewqueued_b.php?id=11026947 was rejected due to "unleveled horizon". However, horizon was checked with the buildings in the back left, and those seem very straight to me. Is there anything else that is not straight here? Just checking what I could've done differently.

Thanks.
            Needs CCW rotation.

Comment

• Originally posted by dlowwa View Post

Needs CCW rotation.
              may I ask you what are you using as visual cue to know this, please?

Comment

may I ask you what are you using as visual cue to know this, please?
                Background vertical references.

Comment

• hi - recently got this rejection: https://www.jetphotos.com/viewqueued_b.php?id=11159952

because of:
                  - Dark / Underexposed
                  - Part of aircraft cut off (tip of the blade)

The majority of helicopter photos I've uploaded have had the blade cut off and has never been an issue, see here: https://www.jetphotos.com/showphotos...d&sort-order=0

As per the dark/underexposed part, is a black aircraft, it's going to look dark.

Can I appeal it?

Comment

hi - recently got this rejection:

Can I appeal it?
                    Cropping the rotor is fine, but you need to then crop closer to the body. Too wide on the left side here. Histogram looks ok to me.

Comment

• Hi all -- happy holidays!

question about a rejection: https://www.jetphotos.com/viewqueued_b.php?id=11456092

I have uploaded this photo in the past and was accepted without an issue; this latest rejection has a very very similar crop/frame, has anything changed recently that made it not acceptable anymore?

TIA.

Comment

Hi all -- happy holidays!

question about a rejection: https://www.jetphotos.com/viewqueued_b.php?id=11456092

I have uploaded this photo in the past and was accepted without an issue; this latest rejection has a very very similar crop/frame, has anything changed recently that made it not acceptable anymore?

TIA.
                        I think if you cropped it a bit tighter to avoid cutting of the door you would be fine.

Comment

• Hi! Quick question; I'm trying to upload the following photo but can't find the serial number (REG is 05-27043); any help would be greatly appreciated. Also a little pre-screening would be ideal.
                          TIA.
                          Click image for larger version  Name:	05-27043---US-Army---SIKORSKY-UH-60-Black-Hawk.jpg Views:	0 Size:	518.7 KB ID:	1183276

Comment

Hi! Quick question; I'm trying to upload the following photo but can't find the serial number (REG is 05-27043); any help would be greatly appreciated. Also a little pre-screening would be ideal.
                            TIA.
                            1. this is the photo editing forum, not photo data
                            2. 05-27043 does not appear to exist. are you sure it is correct?

Comment

• Originally posted by dlowwa View Post

1. this is the photo editing forum, not photo data
                              2. 05-27043 does not appear to exist. are you sure it is correct?
                              I'm so sorry about that; I'll cross post on the photo data forum. And I believe it is? I took this screenshot when I saw it to save the reg.
                              Click image for larger version

Name:	Screenshot 2024-02-21 at 9.15.41 AM.png
Views:	30
Size:	63.7 KB
ID:	1183327

Comment

I'm so sorry about that; I'll cross post on the photo data forum. And I believe it is? I took this screenshot when I saw it to save the reg.
                                That's 138pix..can't read anything on it.

Comment

Working...
                                X