No announcement yet.

Pre-screening Advice for sandypilania

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Hi, May I have pre-screening advice for following photos? Thank you.
    Attached Files

Comment

Originally posted by sandypilania View Post
      Hi, May I have pre-screening advice for following photos? Thank you.
      Slightly oversharpened, but would be ok for me.

Comment

Hi....Now a days some of my shots are getting rejected for 'horizon level' issues. I click shots from a height of around 250 feet so there are not buildings or vertical structures (except lighting poles). In this case what should be taken as reference for levelling horizon? I am attaching 4 photos for this purpose. Would be really great if you could suggest me what to take as reference in each of these 4 photos.
        Attached Files

Comment

Hi....Now a days some of my shots are getting rejected for 'horizon level' issues. I click shots from a height of around 250 feet so there are not buildings or vertical structures (except lighting poles). In this case what should be taken as reference for levelling horizon? I am attaching 4 photos for this purpose. Would be really great if you could suggest me what to take as reference in each of these 4 photos.
          Vertical references, towards the center of the frame if possible, are always best. These four examples all do seem to have some issues with the horizon.

Comment

Hi there, may I request pre-screening advice for these 5 shots? Thank you.
            Attached Files

Comment

Hi there, may I request pre-screening advice for these 5 shots? Thank you.
              Softness/blurriness visible on most of them.

Comment

Today my 8 out of 9 pictures were rejected with a common rejection reason: jpeg compression artefacts. May I know what is this and how can it be improved or removed ? This is the first time for me that so many of my pictures were rejected in one go.
                Attached Files

Comment

The reason is the compression in the sky when the image is equalized. The cause can be the settings in the camera to the workflow you are using to process the images. You could look at starting editing in 16-bit/channel when you import if you are taking images in RAW format. The looking at an image straight out of the camera and seeing if there is compression there. If there is, then it's camera settings. If not, then check each step of your editing workflow to see where it is introduced. Click image for larger version

Name:	IMG_9522-EQ.jpg
Views:	53
Size:	630.1 KB
ID:	1184357

Comment

Today my 8 out of 9 pictures were rejected with a common rejection reason: jpeg compression artefacts. May I know what is this and how can it be improved or removed ? This is the first time for me that so many of my pictures were rejected in one go.
                    You're uploading highly compressed images. This can't be 'removed', you can only re-edit the images so that they are not so compressed.

Comment

Working...
                    X