Jc128 - Pre-screening help/editing advice

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Jc128 View Post
    Hi. Are any of these acceptable? If not please let me know why. Thanks!
    1. compression, borderline contrast
    2-3 similar
    4. borderline contrast

Comment

Originally posted by dlowwa View Post

1. compression, borderline contrast
      2-3 similar
      4. borderline contrast
      Alright thanks! But I don't see any compression on 1,2 and 3 tho.

Comment

Alright thanks! But I don't see any compression on 1,2 and 3 tho.
        Didn't mention compression as being an issue for 2-3, only that they were similar and would be rejected as such. In any case, I see you've already ignored my advice, so doesn't really matter

Comment

Didn't mention compression as being an issue for 2-3, only that they were similar and would be rejected as such. In any case, I see you've already ignored my advice, so doesn't really matter
          Ohh haha okay. Nah it's alright i'll just give it a try

Comment

Hi all I have a quick question. I have a picture that got rejected for over processed/bad postprocessing. What does it mean by over processed/bad postprocessing?

Comment

Hi all I have a quick question. I have a picture that got rejected for over processed/bad postprocessing. What does it mean by over processed/bad postprocessing?
              Hard to tell without seeing the actual photo. Usually it can be for example halos or too much noise reducing.
              My photos on Flickr www.flickr.com/photos/geridominguez

Comment

Originally posted by LX-A343 View Post
                Hard to tell without seeing the actual photo. Usually it can be for example halos or too much noise reducing.
                Here's the link to the picture https://www.jetphotos.com/viewqueued_b.php?id=8353946

Comment

Hi all. I need help with the contrast on this picture. Isit too much or too little? Let me know. Thanks!
                  Attached Files

Comment

Hi all. I need help with the contrast on this picture. Isit too much or too little? Let me know. Thanks!
                    Soft and lacking contrast
                    My photos on Flickr www.flickr.com/photos/geridominguez

Comment

Originally posted by LX-A343 View Post

Soft and lacking contrast
                      Alright thanks so much!!

Comment

Hi guys. I uploaded this and it got rejected for Obstructing Objects / Foreground Clutter, Undersharpened and Too much or too little contrast. But I don't see any problems with obstructing objects other than the pushback tug and also the sharpness of this image. Whereas for the contrast may I know whether it is too much or too little?

Let me know your thoughts. Thanks guys!
                        Attached Files

Comment

Hi guys. I uploaded this and it got rejected for Obstructing Objects / Foreground Clutter, Undersharpened and Too much or too little contrast. But I don't see any problems with obstructing objects other than the pushback tug and also the sharpness of this image. Whereas for the contrast may I know whether it is too much or too little?

Let me know your thoughts. Thanks guys!
                          Tug is blocking too much of the aircraft, and the contrast is not fixable. Better to try with a different image.

Comment

Tug is blocking too much of the aircraft, and the contrast is not fixable. Better to try with a different image.
                            Alright. Thanks so much.

Comment

Hello! I need some advice on the following pictures which got rejected.

Pic 1-4 all got rejected for too much or too little contrast.

Please let me know if any of them are fixable and are they too much or too little. Thanks so much!!
                              Attached Files

Comment

Hello! I need some advice on the following pictures which got rejected.

Pic 1-4 all got rejected for too much or too little contrast.

Please let me know if any of them are fixable and are they too much or too little. Thanks so much!!
                                Do not think these are really fixable.

Comment

Working...
                                X