Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Janam Parikh || Editing/Pre-screening advice

Collapse
X
 
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • #16
    Hello,

    Just had some good skies today morning and got this click. Opinions on the edit?

    Regards,
    Janam Parikh
    Click image for larger version

Name:	TSD1400.jpg
Views:	59
Size:	485.2 KB
ID:	1091892

    Comment


    • #17
      Originally posted by janamparikh View Post
      Hello,

      Just had some good skies today morning and got this click. Opinions on the edit?

      Regards,
      Janam Parikh
      Click image for larger version

Name:	TSD1400.jpg
Views:	59
Size:	485.2 KB
ID:	1091892
      Borderline for contrast.

      Comment


      • #18
        Originally posted by dlowwa View Post

        Borderline for contrast.
        Thank you

        Comment


        • #19
          Hello Team,

          Here is another picture in some good skies. What's your thought about it?

          Regards,
          Janam Parikh

          Click image for larger version

Name:	ETM1400.jpg
Views:	53
Size:	455.8 KB
ID:	1091950

          Comment


          • #20
            Originally posted by janamparikh View Post
            Hello Team,

            Here is another picture in some good skies. What's your thought about it?

            Regards,
            Janam Parikh

            Click image for larger version

Name:	ETM1400.jpg
Views:	53
Size:	455.8 KB
ID:	1091950
            A bit dark, but otherwise would be ok for me.

            Comment


            • #21
              Originally posted by dlowwa View Post

              A bit dark, but otherwise would be ok for me.
              Many thanks for your suggestions.

              Comment


              • #22
                Hi Team,

                Would you recommend to upload the below picture?


                Regards,
                Janam Parikh

                Click image for larger version

Name:	IMG_4045.jpg
Views:	32
Size:	502.9 KB
ID:	1092712

                Comment


                • #23
                  Originally posted by janamparikh View Post
                  Hi Team,

                  Would you recommend to upload the below picture?


                  Regards,
                  Janam Parikh

                  Click image for larger version

Name:	IMG_4045.jpg
Views:	32
Size:	502.9 KB
ID:	1092712
                  Recommend it? Not personally, but it's your decision.

                  Comment


                  • #24
                    Hello,

                    Can someone help me with this one?

                    Thanks,
                    Janam

                    Click image for larger version

Name:	472.jpg
Views:	17
Size:	470.0 KB
ID:	1093916

                    Comment


                    • #25
                      Originally posted by janamparikh View Post
                      Hello,

                      Can someone help me with this one?

                      Thanks,
                      Janam

                      Click image for larger version

Name:	472.jpg
Views:	17
Size:	470.0 KB
ID:	1093916
                      Sure, what do you need help with?

                      Comment


                      • #26
                        Originally posted by dlowwa View Post

                        Sure, what do you need help with?
                        Does the edit look good?

                        Comment


                        • #27
                          Originally posted by janamparikh View Post
                          Does the edit look good?
                          Maybe a touch dark/flat, and slight banding/compression in the sky. As such, borderline chances for acceptance.

                          Comment


                          • #28
                            Thank you for the comments

                            Does this edit look good?

                            Click image for larger version

Name:	VT-TSD.jpg
Views:	14
Size:	317.4 KB
ID:	1094011

                            Comment


                            • #29
                              Originally posted by janamparikh View Post
                              Thank you for the comments

                              Does this edit look good?

                              Click image for larger version

Name:	VT-TSD.jpg
Views:	14
Size:	317.4 KB
ID:	1094011
                              Overprocessed (editing halos) and low contrast.

                              Comment

                              Working...
                              X