Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Prescreening / postprocessing rejection advice

Collapse
X
 
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • #91
    Okay, I note for the next time !

    I would like to submit this photo, it could be good ?

    Click image for larger version

Name:	IMG_5038_.jpg
Views:	125
Size:	665.1 KB
ID:	1118624

    Thank you
    Jean-Philippe

    Comment


    • #92
      Originally posted by Jean-Philippe SL View Post
      Okay, I note for the next time !

      I would like to submit this photo, it could be good ?

      Click image for larger version

Name:	IMG_5038_.jpg
Views:	125
Size:	665.1 KB
ID:	1118624

      Thank you
      Jean-Philippe
      Quality looks ok to me.

      Comment


      • #93
        Thank you !

        Comment


        • #94
          Hello,

          I would like to have some advices about theses two photos, please:

          Click image for larger version

Name:	IMG_6438_.jpg
Views:	104
Size:	609.6 KB
ID:	1118900Click image for larger version

Name:	IMG_6449_.jpg
Views:	102
Size:	752.1 KB
ID:	1118901

          Thank you in advance.

          Comment


          • #95
            Originally posted by Jean-Philippe SL View Post
            Hello,

            I would like to have some advices about theses two photos, please:

            Click image for larger version

Name:	IMG_6438_.jpg
Views:	104
Size:	609.6 KB
ID:	1118900Click image for larger version

Name:	IMG_6449_.jpg
Views:	102
Size:	752.1 KB
ID:	1118901

            Thank you in advance.
            1. too far, soft, dirty, borderline dark/contrast
            2. dark

            Comment


            • #96
              Hello everyone,

              Thank you for the precedent advices.

              I would like to submit theses 3 news pictures, please:
              Click image for larger version

Name:	IMG_6943.jpg
Views:	86
Size:	1.11 MB
ID:	1120629Click image for larger version

Name:	IMG_7014_.jpg
Views:	82
Size:	1.16 MB
ID:	1120630Click image for larger version

Name:	IMG_7021_.jpg
Views:	90
Size:	1.74 MB
ID:	1120631

              Thank you in advance
              Jean-Philippe

              Comment


              • #97
                Originally posted by Jean-Philippe SL View Post
                Hello everyone,

                Thank you for the precedent advices.

                I would like to submit theses 3 news pictures, please:
                Click image for larger version

Name:	IMG_6943.jpg
Views:	86
Size:	1.11 MB
ID:	1120629Click image for larger version

Name:	IMG_7014_.jpg
Views:	82
Size:	1.16 MB
ID:	1120630Click image for larger version

Name:	IMG_7021_.jpg
Views:	90
Size:	1.74 MB
ID:	1120631

                Thank you in advance
                Jean-Philippe
                Little bit of blur on the second; otherwise would be ok for me.

                Comment


                • #98
                  Okay, thank you very much.

                  Have a nice day

                  Comment


                  • #99
                    ​Hello !

                    I would like to have an advice about theses following pictures, please:

                    Click image for larger version

Name:	IMG_0126.jpg
Views:	56
Size:	1.08 MB
ID:	1134943Click image for larger version

Name:	IMG_0161.jpg
Views:	55
Size:	973.9 KB
ID:	1134944Click image for larger version

Name:	IMG_0192.jpg
Views:	58
Size:	766.2 KB
ID:	1134945

                    Thank you in advance
                    Jean-Philippe

                    Comment


                    • Originally posted by Jean-Philippe SL View Post
                      ​Hello !

                      I would like to have an advice about theses following pictures, please:
                      1. dark/contrast, soft
                      2. centering/too far
                      3. overprocessed

                      Comment


                      • Thank you for your previous advices, I tried to make 2 and 3 better, what do you think about ?
                        Click image for larger version  Name:	IMG_0192.jpg Views:	0 Size:	720.2 KB ID:	1137042 Click image for larger version

Name:	IMG_0161 Caracal EC725 SK 2802 FAF.jpg
Views:	45
Size:	969.1 KB
ID:	1137056

                        And I would to submit this new one:
                        Click image for larger version  Name:	IMG_9956 AirArabia 3O301 Fes-BOD A320 CN-NMO_.jpg Views:	0 Size:	944.5 KB ID:	1137043

                        Have a good day
                        Jean-Philippe

                        Comment


                        • Originally posted by Jean-Philippe SL View Post
                          Thank you for your previous advices, I tried to make 2 and 3 better, what do you think about ?

                          And I would to submit this new one
                          1-2. borderline soft, better chance at lower resolution
                          3. contrast too harsh

                          Comment


                          • Thank you. I had tried to make my Air arabia better, is it better like this ?

                            Click image for larger version

Name:	IMG_9956 AirArabia 3O301 Fes-BOD A320 CN-NMO__.jpg
Views:	42
Size:	879.4 KB
ID:	1137113

                            And, what do you think about theses new one, please:

                            Click image for larger version

Name:	IMG_0616.jpg
Views:	37
Size:	1.22 MB
ID:	1137114Click image for larger version

Name:	IMG_0830 IB3440 Madrid-ORY Iberia A330-302 EC-LYF.jpg
Views:	40
Size:	697.3 KB
ID:	1137115

                            Comment


                            • Originally posted by Jean-Philippe SL View Post
                              Thank you. I had tried to make my Air arabia better, is it better like this ?
                              And, what do you think about theses new one, please:
                              1. dark/harsh contrast
                              2. too far
                              3. borderline soft/contrast

                              Comment


                              • Hello,

                                I propose a new versions of the precedent pictures and with a new one:

                                Click image for larger version

Name:	IMG_0830 IB3440 Madrid-ORY Iberia A330-302 EC-LYF.jpg
Views:	37
Size:	716.2 KB
ID:	1138518Click image for larger version

Name:	IMG_0616.jpg
Views:	32
Size:	1.21 MB
ID:	1138519Click image for larger version

Name:	IMG_9956 AirArabia 3O301 Fes-BOD A320 CN-NMO_.jpg
Views:	29
Size:	815.2 KB
ID:	1138520Click image for larger version

Name:	IMG_0943.jpg
Views:	30
Size:	665.1 KB
ID:	1138521

                                Thank you in advance
                                Jean-Philippe

                                Comment

                                Working...
                                X