X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• scbriml
    replied
    Originally posted by Brenden S View Post
    Aircraft with fake registrations I have always put in the last known registration and then explained in the comments why it has the fake registration applied. You will find that some screeners are not aware and will reject for bad info - reg.
    Thanks!

Leave a comment:

• Brenden S
    replied
    Aircraft with fake registrations I have always put in the last known registration and then explained in the comments why it has the fake registration applied. You will find that some screeners are not aware and will reject for bad info - reg.

Leave a comment:

• scbriml
    replied
    Originally posted by ErwinS View Post
    We try to display the last known original reg. So in case 1 that would do.

For case 2 the original mil serial is ok if displayed as such.
    Thanks for the help, Erwin.

Leave a comment:

• ErwinS
    replied
    We try to display the last known original reg. So in case 1 that would do.

For case 2 the original mil serial is ok if displayed as such.

Leave a comment:

• scbriml
    started a topic Info clarification for preserved planes

Info clarification for preserved planes

Hi, I hope this is the correct forum for this topic.

I’m looking for clarification on how photos of preserved planes with fake registrations should be uploaded. Specifically, which registration should be used? There are some subtle differences that make me wonder if there’s a single rule that can be applied?

Case 1 - plane is displayed with an entirely fictitious registration that it never carried in service.

Case 2 - planes is displayed with a previous registration (not its last identity). This is most often seen with an ex-military plane which last carried a civil registration, but is displayed in military markings with it’s original (or one of several) military registrations.

Thanks for any clarification.
Working...
X