Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

R Ferreira - Editing Advice

Collapse
X
 
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • Originally posted by dlowwa View Post

    Slightly overexposed, and needs a little CCW rotation.
    Ok, I will work in the exposure and, in order to make the horizon adjustment, what was your reference to check it? Because to me it was correct already. Thanks

    Comment


    • Originally posted by RFS1393 View Post
      in order to make the horizon adjustment, what was your reference to check it?
      The buildings in the background.

      Comment


      • Originally posted by dlowwa View Post

        Slightly overexposed, and needs a little CCW rotation.
        How about now? Click image for larger version

Name:	IMG_9110 PT-MUI2.jpg
Views:	63
Size:	1.35 MB
ID:	1116944

        Comment


        • Originally posted by RFS1393 View Post

          How about now? Click image for larger version

Name:	IMG_9110 PT-MUI2.jpg
Views:	63
Size:	1.35 MB
ID:	1116944
          Horizon looks good, but too dark/poor contrast now.

          Comment


          • Hello, I would like some prescreening advice. Also, what would be the category for the first image? Thanks
            Click image for larger version

Name:	IMG_8980 N731AN.jpg
Views:	43
Size:	505.6 KB
ID:	1117769Click image for larger version  Name:	IMG_9351 EC-LUX.jpg Views:	0 Size:	772.6 KB ID:	1117756

            Comment


            • Originally posted by RFS1393 View Post
              Hello, I would like some prescreening advice. Also, what would be the category for the first image?
              1. soft. no category.
              2. contrast, borderline soft

              Comment


              • Originally posted by dlowwa View Post

                1. soft. no category.
                2. contrast, borderline soft
                For the first image, I upload it as aircraft and American Airlines or airport ramp? Thanks

                Comment


                • Originally posted by RFS1393 View Post

                  For the first image, I upload it as aircraft and American Airlines or airport ramp? Thanks
                  As I said, no special category is needed.

                  Comment


                  • Hi, the cone in front of the landing gear would be consider obstruction? Thanks Click image for larger version

Name:	IMG_9126 CS-TON.jpg
Views:	51
Size:	1.47 MB
ID:	1117939

                    Comment


                    • Originally posted by RFS1393 View Post
                      Hi, the cone in front of the landing gear would be consider obstruction? Thanks Click image for larger version

Name:	IMG_9126 CS-TON.jpg
Views:	51
Size:	1.47 MB
ID:	1117939
                      Shouldn't be an issue.

                      Comment


                      • Originally posted by dlowwa View Post

                        Shouldn't be an issue.
                        All right, and I forgot to mention, it is special scheme due to the 'AIR CARGO'? Thanks

                        Comment


                        • Originally posted by RFS1393 View Post

                          All right, and I forgot to mention, it is special scheme due to the 'AIR CARGO'? Thanks
                          Is it a special scheme unique to this specific aircraft?

                          Comment


                          • Originally posted by dlowwa View Post

                            Is it a special scheme unique to this specific aircraft?
                            Just checked that CS-TOP also has it, so it isn't special scheme, is that it?

                            Comment


                            • Originally posted by RFS1393 View Post

                              Just checked that CS-TOP also has it, so it isn't special scheme, is that it?
                              So it would seem.

                              Comment


                              • Hi, this composition would be acceptable? Thanks
                                Click image for larger version

Name:	IMG_9453 PT-MSV.jpg
Views:	68
Size:	726.2 KB
ID:	1118199

                                Comment

                                Working...
                                X