Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

R Ferreira - Editing Advice

Collapse
X
 
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • Originally posted by dlowwa View Post

    Tiny bit of noise on the second, but both would be ok for me.
    Ok, thank you!

    Comment


    • Hello, this photo is ok as spotting location? Thanks! Click image for larger version

Name:	IMG_0002.jpg
Views:	75
Size:	731.3 KB
ID:	1122734

      Comment


      • Originally posted by RFS1393 View Post
        Hello, this photo is ok as spotting location? Thanks! Click image for larger version

Name:	IMG_0002.jpg
Views:	75
Size:	731.3 KB
ID:	1122734
        What I remember dlowwa said that spotting location must be a fixed location like fix building. Not like this standing above vehicles?..

        Comment


        • Originally posted by RFS1393 View Post
          Hello, this photo is ok as spotting location? Thanks!
          No, it doesn't actually show a location, it shows the backs of some people's head and a fence.

          Originally posted by Calvin L View Post
          What I remember dlowwa said that spotting location must be a fixed location like fix building. Not like this standing above vehicles?..
          A building itself would not qualify as a spotting location.

          Comment


          • Originally posted by dlowwa View Post

            No, it doesn't actually show a location, it shows the backs of some people's head and a fence..
            ok, thanks

            Comment


            • Originally posted by dlowwa View Post

              A building itself would not qualify as a spotting location.

              Ok!

              Comment



              • Hello, I would like some prescreening advice on this photo. ThanksClick image for larger version  Name:	image_42971.jpg Views:	3 Size:	1.30 MB ID:	1123504

                Comment


                • Originally posted by RFS1393 View Post
                  Hello, I would like some prescreening advice on this photo.
                  A touch soft, and horizon is off by a fair bit.

                  Comment


                  • Hello, I would like some prescreening advice. Thanks
                    Attached Files

                    Comment


                    • Originally posted by RFS1393 View Post
                      Hello, I would like some prescreening advice. Thanks
                      Soft. Obstruction may be acceptable.

                      Comment


                      • Originally posted by dlowwa View Post

                        Soft. Obstruction may be acceptable.
                        ok, thank you

                        Comment


                        • Hi, I would like some prescreening advice. Thanks Click image for larger version

Name:	IMG_0324 PP-IMH.jpg
Views:	43
Size:	257.5 KB
ID:	1132908Click image for larger version

Name:	IMG_0203 PR-TTP.jpg
Views:	40
Size:	419.9 KB
ID:	1132909Click image for larger version

Name:	IMG_1522 LV-VDJ.jpg
Views:	40
Size:	391.4 KB
ID:	1132910Click image for larger version

Name:	IMG_2562 N500GU.jpg
Views:	39
Size:	1.44 MB
ID:	1132911

                          Comment


                          • Originally posted by RFS1393 View Post
                            Hi, I would like some prescreening advice.
                            1. borderline contrast
                            2. cut off
                            3. soft, vignetting
                            4. ok for me

                            Comment


                            • Originally posted by dlowwa View Post

                              1. borderline contrast
                              2. cut off
                              3. soft, vignetting
                              4. ok for me
                              All right, thanks!

                              Comment


                              • Hello, I would like some prescreening advice on the following. Thanks Click image for larger version

Name:	pr-ayv rio.jpg
Views:	30
Size:	709.2 KB
ID:	1134604Click image for larger version

Name:	axh.jpg
Views:	27
Size:	755.9 KB
ID:	1134605

                                Comment

                                Working...
                                X