Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

R Ferreira - Editing Advice

Collapse
X
 
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • Originally posted by dlowwa View Post

    1. blurry and blue tint
    2. borderline overexposed
    All right thanks

    Comment


    • Hello, I would like some prescreening advice on the following photos. Thanks.
      Click image for larger version

Name:	IMG_8271 PR-HVB.jpg
Views:	112
Size:	519.7 KB
ID:	1110580Click image for larger version

Name:	IMG_8283 PT-WJB.jpg
Views:	106
Size:	700.6 KB
ID:	1110581Click image for larger version

Name:	IMG_8257 PR-BFG.jpg
Views:	107
Size:	878.7 KB
ID:	1110582Click image for larger version

Name:	IMG_8279 PR-CDI.jpg
Views:	106
Size:	904.3 KB
ID:	1110583

      Comment


      • Originally posted by RFS1393 View Post
        Hello, I would like some prescreening advice on the following photos. Thanks.
        Other than dust spots, would be ok for me.

        Comment


        • Originally posted by dlowwa View Post

          Other than dust spots, would be ok for me.
          Ok, thanks!!

          Comment


          • Hello, I would like some prescreening advice on the following photos. Thanks. Click image for larger version

Name:	IMG_0893 PR-GEJ SBGR.jpg
Views:	110
Size:	587.9 KB
ID:	1110759Click image for larger version

Name:	IMG_0974 A7-BBA.jpg
Views:	105
Size:	604.5 KB
ID:	1110760Click image for larger version

Name:	IMG_8531 CX-CLC.jpg
Views:	106
Size:	716.4 KB
ID:	1110761Click image for larger version

Name:	IMG_0903 PT-MXA.jpg
Views:	105
Size:	567.1 KB
ID:	1110762

            Comment


            • Originally posted by RFS1393 View Post
              Hello, I would like some prescreening advice on the following photos.
              1. soft/blurry
              2. dark/contrast
              3. minor obstruction, but would be ok for me
              4. dark/contrast

              Comment


              • Originally posted by dlowwa View Post

                1. soft/blurry
                2. dark/contrast
                3. minor obstruction, but would be ok for me
                4. dark/contrast
                1 and 3 ok....2 and 4 are better now? Click image for larger version

Name:	IMG_0974 A7-BBA.jpg
Views:	97
Size:	588.5 KB
ID:	1110837Click image for larger version

Name:	IMG_0903 PT-MXA.jpg
Views:	99
Size:	548.9 KB
ID:	1110836

                Comment


                • Originally posted by RFS1393 View Post

                  1 and 3 ok....2 and 4 are better now?
                  Not really, and in the case of the second one (PT-MXA) actually worse now.

                  Comment


                  • Hello, I would like some prescreening advice on the following photos. Thanks Click image for larger version

Name:	IMG_8569 PR-GXT.jpg
Views:	86
Size:	581.3 KB
ID:	1111413Click image for larger version

Name:	IMG_8579 N542LA.jpg
Views:	83
Size:	545.6 KB
ID:	1111414Click image for larger version

Name:	IMG_8565 N335QT.jpg
Views:	83
Size:	620.2 KB
ID:	1111415Click image for larger version

Name:	IMG_8576 PR-MYH.jpg
Views:	82
Size:	609.4 KB
ID:	1111416Click image for larger version

Name:	P1060385 LV-CHS.jpg
Views:	82
Size:	887.5 KB
ID:	1111417

                    Comment


                    • Originally posted by RFS1393 View Post
                      Hello, I would like some prescreening advice on the following photos.
                      1. soft, borderline contrast
                      2. dark/contrast
                      3. soft, borderline contrast/clutter
                      4-5. borderline soft/contrast

                      Comment


                      • Originally posted by dlowwa View Post

                        1. soft, borderline contrast
                        2. dark/contrast
                        3. soft, borderline contrast/clutter
                        4-5. borderline soft/contrast
                        Ok thanks

                        Comment


                        • Hello, I would like some prescreening advice on this photos. Thanks Click image for larger version

Name:	IMG_8839 N542LA.jpg
Views:	78
Size:	401.8 KB
ID:	1111973Click image for larger version  Name:	IMG_8889 LX-VCM.jpg Views:	0 Size:	959.4 KB ID:	1111972

                          Comment


                          • Originally posted by RFS1393 View Post
                            Hello, I would like some prescreening advice on this photos. Thanks Click image for larger version

Name:	IMG_8839 N542LA.jpg
Views:	78
Size:	401.8 KB
ID:	1111973Click image for larger version Name:	IMG_8889 LX-VCM.jpg Views:	0 Size:	959.4 KB ID:	1111972
                            Both would be rejected for dark/contrast, and backlit for the first as well.

                            Comment


                            • Originally posted by dlowwa View Post

                              Both would be rejected for dark/contrast, and backlit for the first as well.
                              ok, thanks. You think that the 748 is workable to be accepted?

                              Comment


                              • Originally posted by RFS1393 View Post

                                ok, thanks. You think that the 748 is workable to be accepted?
                                Possibly..with a better edit & lower resolution. Quality not quite there for 1920pix, imho.

                                Comment

                                Working...
                                X