X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• dlowwa
    replied
    Originally posted by RFS1393 View Post
    Hi, I would like some prescreening advice onthe following tower shot.
    Motive if that's a tower shot. Half obstructed by the building and only a small part of the frame.

Leave a comment:

• RFS1393
    replied
    Hi, I would like some prescreening advice onthe following tower shot. Thanks in advance Click image for larger version

Name:	IMG_1718 SBTE.jpg
Views:	20
Size:	1.29 MB
ID:	1184614

Leave a comment:

• dlowwa
    replied
    Hello, I would like some prescreening advice on the following, thanks in advance.
    Soft, poor contrast.

Leave a comment:

• RFS1393
    replied
    Hello, I would like some prescreening advice on the following, thanks in advance. Click image for larger version

Name:	IMG_1219 PR-AXJ.jpg
Views:	37
Size:	1.40 MB
ID:	1178538

Leave a comment:

• RFS1393
    replied
    Originally posted by dlowwa View Post

Borderline overexposed/contrast/obstruction. Not sure if the cone could have been avoided from a different angle.
    Ok, I'll keep this one to myself....unfortunatelly the cone was slightly in front of the engine at all possible angles. Thanks for the advice.

Leave a comment:

• dlowwa
    replied
    Hello, I would like some prescreening adivce on the following, also, the cone on the right engine would be considered obstruction? thanks
    Borderline overexposed/contrast/obstruction. Not sure if the cone could have been avoided from a different angle.

Leave a comment:

• RFS1393
    replied
    Hello, I would like some prescreening adivce on the following, also, the cone on the right engine would be considered obstruction? thanks
    Click image for larger version

Name:	IMG_1185 N804JB.jpg
Views:	50
Size:	1.60 MB
ID:	1176635

Leave a comment:

• dlowwa
    replied
    Hello, I would like some prescreening advice on the following, thanks in advance.
    Blurry, contrast.

Leave a comment:

• RFS1393
    replied
    Hello, I would like some prescreening advice on the following, thanks in advance. Click image for larger version

Name:	IMG_0907 N778FD.jpg
Views:	63
Size:	841.3 KB
ID:	1176240

Leave a comment:

• RFS1393
    replied
    Yeah got it, thanks for all the advice.

Leave a comment:

• Alex - Spot-This !
    replied
    You also need to consider the situation. Parallel taxying isn't as exciting as those parallel approach. Also the difficulty of the landing shot is much higher.
    Finally, both wings of the taxying planes push the borders of the photo away, giving more empty space

Hope it helps
    Alex

Leave a comment:

• 787Dream
    replied
    Hi folks, I just saw this nice photo https://www.jetphotos.com/photo/11133288 and it reminded me a little of a rejection I got recently, this one https://www.jetphotos.com/viewqueued_b.php?id=11370892,
    I received 'Subject too far / too much dead space' as reject reason. I was wondering why the other one passed if the composition is kind of similar. Also, at another ocasion i got this same pic rejected due to the amrican not be centered, just like the uinted isn't on the accepted pic.

It's a sincere doubt, not trying to argue with screeners, just understand.a little more.​

Cheers

​​
    I would call it more heat haze issue than framing. The framing does feel to have a lot of dead space but personally, I feel this is just fine if this is filed as an airport shot of somehow...

Leave a comment:

• RFS1393
    replied
    Hi folks, I just saw this nice photo https://www.jetphotos.com/photo/11133288 and it reminded me a little of a rejection I got recently, this one https://www.jetphotos.com/viewqueued_b.php?id=11370892,
    I received 'Subject too far / too much dead space' as reject reason. I was wondering why the other one passed if the composition is kind of similar. Also, at another ocasion i got this same pic rejected due to the amrican not be centered, just like the uinted isn't on the accepted pic.

It's a sincere doubt, not trying to argue with screeners, just understand.a little more.​

Cheers

​​

Leave a comment:

• dlowwa
    replied
    Hello, I would like some prescreening advice, thanks in advance.
    1. noisy, borderline contrast
    2. contrast
    3. soft/blurry
    4. cut off, borderline oversharpened

Leave a comment:

• RFS1393
    replied
    Hello, I would like some prescreening advice, thanks in advance.

Name:	IMG_3412 PR-XMQ.jpg
Views:	54
Size:	841.0 KB
ID:	1172145

Name:	IMG_0203 PR-TTP 2.jpg
Views:	48
Size:	428.9 KB
ID:	1172146

Name:	IMG_0316 PR-PAF.jpg
Views:	47
Size:	417.0 KB
ID:	1172147
    Lastly I got this old one and it's the best one of this aitcraft at the time, it would be consider part of the aircraft cut off?

Name:	P1060544 CS-TOD.jpg
Views:	45
Size:	1.05 MB
ID:	1172157

Leave a comment:

Working...
X