gdinscoll - post screening\rejection advice

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by gdinscoll View Post

I mentioned it in the screener comments that I changed the registration, as I had a typo on the first attempt (like with the serial number being one number wrong).

As you know aircraft nowadays display part of the registration on the nose gear doors but on this aircraft it isn’t. However here is the aircraft with the registration https://abpic.co.uk/pictures/registration/F-WZLI

would this make the second submission accepted?
    As long as you explain that in your comments upon uploading, that should be ok, yes.

Comment

Originally posted by dlowwa View Post

As long as you explain that in your comments upon uploading, that should be ok, yes.
      Thanks.

Would there be a quality issue with these two?
      Attached Files

Comment

Originally posted by JamesDC152 View Post

Thanks.

Would there be a quality issue with these two?
        Maybe on the second. Jetwash affecting most of the frame, and color looks oversaturated.

Comment

Hi

Is the crop okay for this, I've left it a little wider to allow for the F-18 to be in view in the back, I would mention it in the comments during the upload
          Attached Files

Comment

Hi

Is the crop okay for this, I've left it a little wider to allow for the F-18 to be in view in the back, I would mention it in the comments during the upload
            Crop should be fine.

Comment

Hey, I know the cloudy sky doesnt help much, but anything that stands out with this being not acceptable for upload? Thanks
              Attached Files

Comment

Hey, I know the cloudy sky doesnt help much, but anything that stands out with this being not acceptable for upload? Thanks
                You've already identified the major obstacle, the contrast.

Comment

Originally posted by dlowwa View Post

You've already identified the major obstacle, the contrast.
                  And you think this edited version isn't good enough to overcome that?

Comment

And you think this edited version isn't good enough to overcome that?
                    It would be a contrast rejection for me if I screened it, and likely for others as well.

Comment

Okay, so if I was to remove the blur the photo can be reconsidered?

seems like a catch-22. Can blur plates but not faces but can’t have visibly recognised people in a photo
                      Blurring faces should be allowed in future guideline revisions. There are certain events like museums or crowded GA airfields where you cannot avoid people in the background.
                      Oliver Richter

Comment

Originally posted by KampfHase View Post

Blurring faces should be allowed in future guideline revisions. There are certain events like museums or crowded GA airfields where you cannot avoid people in the background.
                        As for now please do not blur any faces

Comment

Hi, I have this scan of Concorde, but unfortunately, the position of the aircraft in the frame was quite low, this crop via 16x9 is the best I can do, would this still be rejected because of centering of could this be accepted still?
                          Attached Files

Comment

Hi, I have this scan of Concorde, but unfortunately, the position of the aircraft in the frame was quite low, this crop via 16x9 is the best I can do, would this still be rejected because of centering of could this be accepted still?
                            Looks awesome. In what year was it taken?

Please upload it

Comment

Originally posted by meneses24 View Post

Looks awesome. In what year was it taken?

Please upload it
                              Thanks, in that case I will, was just unsure about the position. The year was 1985 off the top of my head.

Attached Files

Comment

Thanks, in that case I will, was just unsure about the position. The year was 1985 off the top of my head.
                                This one also looks good, if you can please try to add some sharpness to the plane only. If not, you can upload it as is

Comment

Working...
                                X