gdinscoll - post screening\rejection advice

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Hi

Another bad info with no comment, can't find anything wrong with the details on the page, can you let me know what is bad?

Cheers

JetPhotos.com is the biggest database of aviation photographs with over 5 million screened photos online!

Comment

• Originally posted by gdinscoll View Post
      Hi

Another bad info with no comment, can't find anything wrong with the details on the page, can you let me know what is bad?

Cheers

https://www.jetphotos.com/viewqueued_b.php?id=9003127
      cn seems to be 46, not 126 as you entered.

Comment

• Originally posted by dlowwa View Post

cn seems to be 46, not 126 as you entered.
        Ah, the one that doesn't come up! Thanks for info. How come it never shows on rejected photos the serial?

Comment

Ah, the one that doesn't come up! Thanks for info. How come it never shows on rejected photos the serial?
          https://www.jetphotos.com/viewreject_b.php?id=9003127 ?

Comment

• Just saw your reply, I understand that is the old website layout right? If you were to go through a normal photographers reject section you wont see the serial (https://www.jetphotos.com/viewqueued_b.php?id=9002749) not sure if you knew that.

Comment

• Evening,

would this fence/wire cause a rejection under obstruction on this photo?

Cheers
              Attached Files

Comment

Evening,

would this fence/wire cause a rejection under obstruction on this photo?

Cheers
                Normally, absolutely yes. There are already 8 images of this reg. on the DB, which makes it uncommon, but not exactly very rare. As such, I would say that yes, even with age/rarity factored in, still likely an obstruction rejection.

Comment

• Evening,

With this photo can I upload it under the KLM reg? Or would a ramp shot be suitable for the crop type. I didn't want to centralise the KLM and crop out two other DC-9s but understand there's a bit of leeway regarding crops,

Cheers
                  Attached Files

Comment

Evening,

With this photo can I upload it under the KLM reg? Or would a ramp shot be suitable for the crop type. I didn't want to centralise the KLM and crop out two other DC-9s but understand there's a bit of leeway regarding crops,

Cheers
                    Not a Ramp shot. Please use the info for the KLM.

Comment

• Hi,

Had this rejected but no screener comments, date and registration looks all good so unsure what is bad if you are able to let me know

JetPhotos.com is the biggest database of aviation photographs with over 5 million screened photos online!

Cheers

Comment

Hi,

Had this rejected but no screener comments, date and registration looks all good so unsure what is bad if you are able to let me know

Cheers
                        CN is missing.

Comment

• Originally posted by dlowwa View Post

CN is missing.
                          Is that visible on the screener's screen? As I would've used the auto-fill as the aircraft is already in the database

Comment

Is that visible on the screener's screen? As I would've used the auto-fill as the aircraft is already in the database
                            CNs are visible on the screening page, yes. Yours was uploaded without.

Comment

• Evening,

had this bad info rejection but no screener comment telling what is bad, could someone have a look?

Cheers

Comment

• I would guess it's the airline - the plane says Aeroflot - the info on the image says GosNII GA.

Comment

Working...
                                X