X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• gdinscoll
    replied
    Originally posted by meneses24 View Post

This one also looks good, if you can please try to add some sharpness to the plane only. If not, you can upload it as is
    Morning, would the baggage belts on this photo cause a rejection for obstruction? Cheers!
    Attached Files

Leave a comment:

• meneses24
    replied
    Originally posted by gdinscoll View Post

Thanks, in that case I will, was just unsure about the position. The year was 1985 off the top of my head.
    This one also looks good, if you can please try to add some sharpness to the plane only. If not, you can upload it as is

Leave a comment:

• gdinscoll
    replied
    Originally posted by meneses24 View Post

Looks awesome. In what year was it taken?

Please upload it
    Thanks, in that case I will, was just unsure about the position. The year was 1985 off the top of my head.

Attached Files

Leave a comment:

• meneses24
    replied
    Hi, I have this scan of Concorde, but unfortunately, the position of the aircraft in the frame was quite low, this crop via 16x9 is the best I can do, would this still be rejected because of centering of could this be accepted still?
    Looks awesome. In what year was it taken?

Please upload it

Leave a comment:

• gdinscoll
    replied
    Hi, I have this scan of Concorde, but unfortunately, the position of the aircraft in the frame was quite low, this crop via 16x9 is the best I can do, would this still be rejected because of centering of could this be accepted still?
    Attached Files

Leave a comment:

• meneses24
    replied
    Originally posted by KampfHase View Post

Blurring faces should be allowed in future guideline revisions. There are certain events like museums or crowded GA airfields where you cannot avoid people in the background.
    As for now please do not blur any faces

Leave a comment:

• KampfHase
    replied

Okay, so if I was to remove the blur the photo can be reconsidered?

seems like a catch-22. Can blur plates but not faces but can’t have visibly recognised people in a photo
    Blurring faces should be allowed in future guideline revisions. There are certain events like museums or crowded GA airfields where you cannot avoid people in the background.

Leave a comment:

• dlowwa
    replied

And you think this edited version isn't good enough to overcome that?
    It would be a contrast rejection for me if I screened it, and likely for others as well.

Leave a comment:

• gdinscoll
    replied
    Originally posted by dlowwa View Post

You've already identified the major obstacle, the contrast.
    And you think this edited version isn't good enough to overcome that?

Leave a comment:

• dlowwa
    replied
    Hey, I know the cloudy sky doesnt help much, but anything that stands out with this being not acceptable for upload? Thanks
    You've already identified the major obstacle, the contrast.

Leave a comment:

• gdinscoll
    replied
    Hey, I know the cloudy sky doesnt help much, but anything that stands out with this being not acceptable for upload? Thanks
    Attached Files

Leave a comment:

• dlowwa
    replied
    Hi

Is the crop okay for this, I've left it a little wider to allow for the F-18 to be in view in the back, I would mention it in the comments during the upload
    Crop should be fine.

Leave a comment:

• gdinscoll
    replied
    Hi

Is the crop okay for this, I've left it a little wider to allow for the F-18 to be in view in the back, I would mention it in the comments during the upload
    Attached Files

Leave a comment:

• dlowwa
    replied
    Originally posted by JamesDC152 View Post

Thanks.

Would there be a quality issue with these two?
    Maybe on the second. Jetwash affecting most of the frame, and color looks oversaturated.

Leave a comment:

• JamesDC152
    replied
    Originally posted by dlowwa View Post

As long as you explain that in your comments upon uploading, that should be ok, yes.
    Thanks.

Would there be a quality issue with these two?
    Attached Files

Leave a comment:

Working...
X