No announcement yet.

chengcheng2 - Editing Advice

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Thanks for the feedback! Not sure if you can tell but actually all 5 are taken in the same location at the same time, the only difference is 1,3,5 are taken with the reflection of grass on the body while 2,4 are on the runway. I'm not sure if I can save them without destroying the contrast. This is a possible fix, would it acceptable?

Click image for larger version

Name:	DSC08253-2.jpg
Views:	22
Size:	327.0 KB
ID:	1093258

Comment

Originally posted by chengcheng2 View Post
      Thanks for the feedback! Not sure if you can tell but actually all 5 are taken in the same location at the same time, the only difference is 1,3,5 are taken with the reflection of grass on the body while 2,4 are on the runway. I'm not sure if I can save them without destroying the contrast. This is a possible fix, would it acceptable?

Name:	DSC08253-2.jpg
Views:	22
Size:	327.0 KB
ID:	1093258
      Contrast is a bit weak, and light editing halos are visible.

Comment

interesting location. at which airport did you shoot these?

Comment

Originally posted by eurowing View Post
          interesting location. at which airport did you shoot these?
          Hi theses are taken at KORD!

Comment

Hi, may I ask for advice on this reject?

https://www.jetphotos.com/viewqueued_b.php?id=8228421

I'm thinking the reason is too little contrast? Just want to be sure, thank you!

Comment

Hi, may I ask for advice on this reject?

https://www.jetphotos.com/viewqueued_b.php?id=8228421

I'm thinking the reason is too little contrast? Just want to be sure, thank you!
              Yes.

Comment

Hi,

I'm back with new photos taken on a sunny day, personally I think the lighting should not be an issue in these photos!

3 & 4 are on the same plane, I'm afraid the heat haze is problematic on #4. If #4 is okay I will upload that one since I prefer the view.

For #5 it is the rejected photo from last time. https://www.jetphotos.com/viewqueued_b.php?id=8228421

I added maximum contrast to it but personally I do not see much of a difference. (I know that I can add more if I wanted to) Should I just give up on this one? (or is it possible for an appeal?)

Thank you for your time in advance!

Click image for larger version  Name:	DSC06612-3.jpg Views:	0 Size:	449.3 KB ID:	1093889

Name:	DSC07036-2.jpg
Views:	10
Size:	448.8 KB
ID:	1093893
                Click image for larger version  Name:	DSC01863.jpg Views:	0 Size:	492.1 KB ID:	1093890
                Click image for larger version  Name:	DSC01881.jpg Views:	0 Size:	634.5 KB ID:	1093891
                Click image for larger version  Name:	DSC06518-4.jpg Views:	0 Size:	675.4 KB ID:	1093892

Comment

Also, on another note. Is it possible for us to simulate the "check for dust" filter locally? That view is super helpful.

Comment

Hi,

I'm back with new photos taken on a sunny day, personally I think the lighting should not be an issue in these photos!

3 & 4 are on the same plane, I'm afraid the heat haze is problematic on #4. If #4 is okay I will upload that one since I prefer the view.

For #5 it is the rejected photo from last time. https://www.jetphotos.com/viewqueued_b.php?id=8228421

I added maximum contrast to it but personally I do not see much of a difference. (I know that I can add more if I wanted to) Should I just give up on this one? (or is it possible for an appeal?)
                    1, 2, 5 - ok for me
                    3, 4 - similar

Comment

Working...
                    X