Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Prescreening request/editing advice newbie Denis

Collapse
X
 
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • Thank you.
    It also came back with wrong/missing category. Do I need to select night shot for this one or what did I miss?

    Comment


    • Originally posted by eurowing View Post
      Do I need to select night shot for this one?
      Yes.

      Comment


      • Okay thanks.
        Would this one be okay to upload?
        Click image for larger version

Name:	IMG_5851-2.jpg
Views:	32
Size:	572.0 KB
ID:	1099747

        Comment


        • Originally posted by eurowing View Post
          Would this one be okay to upload?
          Any photo of an aircraft is ok to upload, I think the question you mean to ask is if this photo would be accepted if you uploaded it. I'd say probably not, as the glare from the sun and the accompanying lens flare distract too much.

          Comment


          • Ok.
            Would this photo be accepted if I uploaded it?
            Thanks.

            Click image for larger version

Name:	IMG_1807.jpg
Views:	26
Size:	583.2 KB
ID:	1099800

            Comment


            • Originally posted by eurowing View Post
              Ok.
              Would this photo be accepted if I uploaded it?
              Thanks.

              Click image for larger version

Name:	IMG_1807.jpg
Views:	26
Size:	583.2 KB
ID:	1099800
              Probably not.

              Comment


              • Could I get advice on how to improve it please?

                Comment


                • Originally posted by eurowing View Post
                  Could I get advice on how to improve it please?
                  Better centering, sharpening, and ideally with less glare along the fuselage.

                  Comment


                  • Could I get editing advice on this one, please?
                    Thanks.

                    Click image for larger version

Name:	LAX 20160530 6D 087.jpg
Views:	12
Size:	436.5 KB
ID:	1102434

                    Comment


                    • Originally posted by eurowing View Post
                      Could I get editing advice on this one, please?
                      Thanks.

                      Click image for larger version

Name:	LAX 20160530 6D 087.jpg
Views:	12
Size:	436.5 KB
ID:	1102434
                      Oversharpened, but otherwise ok.

                      Comment

                      Working...
                      X