Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Prescreening request/editing advice newbie Denis

Collapse
X
 
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • Originally posted by eurowing View Post
    I see.
    Is this good or am I moving towards over processing?
    Click image for larger version

Name:	IMG_9521-4.jpg
Views:	108
Size:	453.3 KB
ID:	1113690
    Processing looks fine, contrast is a bit flat and softness starting to show a bit though.

    Comment


    • I hope I didn't overdo it on this one?
      Click image for larger version

Name:	IMG_9521-5.jpg
Views:	100
Size:	527.6 KB
ID:	1113744

      Comment


      • Hello,

        could I please get this picture pre screened? Thank you

        Click image for larger version

Name:	IMG_9842-jetphotos-2.jpg
Views:	83
Size:	368.6 KB
ID:	1118757

        Comment


        • Originally posted by eurowing View Post
          Hello,

          could I please get this picture pre screened? Thank you
          Would be ok for me.

          Comment


          • Hi,

            I want to upload this classic image. Could you give me some pre-screening advice? I am aware centering is not perfect, but this is the only crop that keeps the time stamp out of view.

            Click image for larger version

Name:	Negatives_01_014.jpg
Views:	81
Size:	838.8 KB
ID:	1134714

            Comment


            • Originally posted by eurowing View Post
              Hi,

              I want to upload this classic image. Could you give me some pre-screening advice? I am aware centering is not perfect, but this is the only crop that keeps the time stamp out of view.
              Looks fine for the age.

              Comment


              • Hello again,

                could I please get these pictures prescreened? Thank you!

                Click image for larger version

Name:	IMG_0117.jpg
Views:	59
Size:	457.9 KB
ID:	1135630



                Click image for larger version

Name:	IMG_0136.jpg
Views:	57
Size:	413.9 KB
ID:	1135631

                Comment


                • Originally posted by eurowing View Post
                  Hello again,

                  could I please get these pictures prescreened? Thank you!
                  Borderline centering/too far.

                  Comment


                  • Hello,

                    could I please get this picture pre screened? Thank you!

                    Click image for larger version

Name:	IMG_7182.jpg
Views:	48
Size:	579.0 KB
ID:	1138502

                    Comment


                    • Originally posted by eurowing View Post
                      Hello,

                      could I please get this picture pre screened?
                      Ok for me.

                      Comment


                      • Hi, this was rejected for dirty scan/CMOS dust spots. I'm at a loss as I can not recognize the problem area. Could someone help me out?
                        Thank you!
                        Click image for larger version

Name:	IMG_0811-2.jpg
Views:	39
Size:	430.9 KB
ID:	1139927

                        Comment


                        • These are the two I saw when I zoomed in. Click image for larger version

Name:	image_48305.jpeg
Views:	46
Size:	763.9 KB
ID:	1139929

                          Comment


                          • Those I can see now, thanks Mark!

                            Comment


                            • Hello, could I get prescreening advice please? The dust spots should be gone. I also adjusted my previous editing efforts. Thanks!

                              Click image for larger version

Name:	IMG_0811-5.jpg
Views:	29
Size:	402.7 KB
ID:	1140023

                              Comment


                              • Originally posted by eurowing View Post
                                Hello, could I get prescreening advice please? The dust spots should be gone. I also adjusted my previous editing efforts. Thanks!
                                Maybe a touch soft/heat hazed, but would be ok for me.

                                Comment

                                Working...
                                X