Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Prescreening request/editing advice newbie Denis

Collapse
X
 
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • Originally posted by eurowing View Post
    How about this one?
    Click image for larger version

Name:	IMG_5809.jpg
Views:	44
Size:	530.8 KB
ID:	1098194
    I would crop a bit closer to the engines.
    My photos on Flickr www.flickr.com/photos/geridominguez

    Comment


    • Thank you!
      I was trying to keep the plane centered as good as I could. Is this ok?

      Click image for larger version

Name:	IMG_5809-2.jpg
Views:	34
Size:	515.4 KB
ID:	1098389

      Comment


      • Originally posted by eurowing View Post
        Thank you!
        I was trying to keep the plane centered as good as I could. Is this ok?

        Click image for larger version

Name:	IMG_5809-2.jpg
Views:	34
Size:	515.4 KB
ID:	1098389
        Centring should be ok.

        Comment


        • Thank you!
          Does this one look okay?
          Click image for larger version

Name:	IMG_5288-3.jpg
Views:	23
Size:	674.7 KB
ID:	1098616

          Comment


          • Originally posted by eurowing View Post
            Thank you!
            Does this one look okay?
            Click image for larger version

Name:	IMG_5288-3.jpg
Views:	23
Size:	674.7 KB
ID:	1098616
            Bit of a yellow/green tint, and vignetting visible on right side.

            Comment


            • Originally posted by eurowing View Post
              Thank you!
              Does this one look okay?
              Click image for larger version

Name:	IMG_5288-3.jpg
Views:	23
Size:	674.7 KB
ID:	1098616
              Looks a bit underexposed and seems to have a bit of a green-ish colour cast.
              My photos on Flickr www.flickr.com/photos/geridominguez

              Comment


              • Yes I do see what you mean.
                Is this better?

                Click image for larger version

Name:	IMG_5288-4.jpg
Views:	14
Size:	680.3 KB
ID:	1098701

                Comment


                • Not a crew, but there is moderate vignette present you may need to be careful about.

                  Comment


                  • Originally posted by eurowing View Post
                    Yes I do see what you mean.
                    Is this better?

                    Click image for larger version

Name:	IMG_5288-4.jpg
Views:	14
Size:	680.3 KB
ID:	1098701
                    Color is a bit better; vignetting remains.

                    Comment

                    Working...
                    X