Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Ben Cook - Pre-screening request

Collapse
X
 
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • #16
    Originally posted by bencook View Post
    Request pre-screening on the following please

    Click image for larger version

Name:	GSMLA.jpg
Views:	44
Size:	565.9 KB
ID:	1094769
    Click image for larger version

Name:	N624FE.jpg
Views:	37
Size:	653.1 KB
ID:	1094770
    Contrast is a major issue (among others), and is unlikely to be fixable.

    Comment


    • #17
      Hey, please could I get some advice on the following:
      Click image for larger version  Name:	GNEOX.jpg Views:	0 Size:	435.3 KB ID:	1094855

      Click image for larger version  Name:	EIDSW.jpg Views:	0 Size:	451.8 KB ID:	1094853
      Click image for larger version  Name:	A7BAO.jpg Views:	0 Size:	365.4 KB ID:	1094851

      Comment


      • #18
        Originally posted by bencook View Post
        Hey, please could I get some advice on the following:
        Click image for larger version Name:	GNEOX.jpg Views:	0 Size:	435.3 KB ID:	1094855

        Click image for larger version Name:	EIDSW.jpg Views:	0 Size:	451.8 KB ID:	1094853
        Click image for larger version Name:	A7BAO.jpg Views:	0 Size:	365.4 KB ID:	1094851
        1: Try to raise the contrast and saturation. Soft
        2:Bit overexposed and lacking contrast. Soft
        3: Poor contrast and saturation

        Overall the contrast and saturation are quite low, check your monitor for proper color adjustments and try to fix them

        Comment


        • #19
          Thanks for your feedback. Is this better?
          Click image for larger version

Name:	A7BAO.jpg
Views:	12
Size:	366.9 KB
ID:	1095590

          Click image for larger version

Name:	EIDSW.jpg
Views:	13
Size:	489.7 KB
ID:	1095589

          Click image for larger version

Name:	GNEOX.jpg
Views:	14
Size:	436.9 KB
ID:	1095588

          Comment


          • #20
            Originally posted by bencook View Post
            Thanks for your feedback. Is this better?
            Click image for larger version

Name:	A7BAO.jpg
Views:	12
Size:	366.9 KB
ID:	1095590

            Click image for larger version

Name:	EIDSW.jpg
Views:	13
Size:	489.7 KB
ID:	1095589

            Click image for larger version

Name:	GNEOX.jpg
Views:	14
Size:	436.9 KB
ID:	1095588
            2-3 look better

            #1 unfortunately no improvement on contrast IMHO. I'd keep it for my personal collection and wait for better weather

            Comment


            • #21
              Thank you! Could I have some feedback on this please?

              Click image for larger version

Name:	ZH879.jpg
Views:	11
Size:	493.7 KB
ID:	1095605

              Comment


              • #22
                Originally posted by bencook View Post
                Thank you! Could I have some feedback on this please?

                Click image for larger version

Name:	ZH879.jpg
Views:	11
Size:	493.7 KB
ID:	1095605
                Would be rejected for dark and cut off.

                Comment


                • #23
                  Hey, please could I have some feedback? And would these count as "night shots"?
                  Click image for larger version

Name:	N893FD.jpg
Views:	49
Size:	1.58 MB
ID:	1099038
                  Click image for larger version

Name:	EIDCZ.jpg
Views:	55
Size:	1.55 MB
ID:	1099037

                  Comment


                  • #24
                    Originally posted by bencook View Post
                    Hey, please could I have some feedback? And would these count as "night shots"?
                    Click image for larger version

Name:	N893FD.jpg
Views:	49
Size:	1.58 MB
ID:	1099038
                    Click image for larger version

Name:	EIDCZ.jpg
Views:	55
Size:	1.55 MB
ID:	1099037
                    Borderline for sharpening/noise. Yes Night Shot applies.

                    Comment


                    • #25
                      Request pre-screening please
                      Click image for larger version

Name:	EIGPJ.jpg
Views:	36
Size:	301.8 KB
ID:	1107558

                      Click image for larger version

Name:	A6EGP.jpg
Views:	36
Size:	247.1 KB
ID:	1107557

                      Click image for larger version

Name:	9HNEB.jpg
Views:	41
Size:	395.0 KB
ID:	1107556

                      Comment


                      • #26
                        Originally posted by bencook View Post
                        Request pre-screening please
                        1. backlit
                        2. soft, overexposed, compression/banding in sky
                        3. soft, overexposed

                        Comment


                        • #27
                          Request pre-screening please
                          Attached Files

                          Comment


                          • #28
                            Originally posted by bencook View Post
                            Request pre-screening please
                            Would be rejected for contrast and compression/noise.

                            Comment


                            • #29
                              Request pre-screening please
                              Attached Files

                              Comment


                              • #30
                                Originally posted by bencook View Post
                                Request pre-screening please
                                Would be rejected for overprocessed/compression.

                                Comment

                                Working...
                                X