Lucas Sérgio - Editing Advance

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Lucas Sérgio - Editing Advance

Hello, how are you? Hope so good. I am about to send these images to the queue and I would like to know the opinion of the screeners regarding the quality, for kindness!

-Thank u so much in advance!

Hi, i'm not a screener but i help you.

1.soft, underexposed
    2. ok for me
    3. a little soft
    4. ok
    5. noisy but depends from accurate eye of the screener...

if you want to send the link of the photos in queue it is more convenient to check more accurately.

i hope have been helped

Comment

Hi, please read here when you get the chance, especially #2:

https://forums.jetphotos.com/forum/a...ning-from-crew

Thanks.

Originally posted by Flavio Renzi View Post
      if you want to send the link of the photos in queue it is more convenient to check more accurately.
      Actually please don't. As it makes clear in the link above, images already in the queue will not be prescreened.

Comment

Originally posted by lucasspotter
        -Hello! Me again... I've been looking at some older pictures on my computer and found some pictures of the cabin of two planes that belonged to Avianca Brasil which currently does not operate any more flights and has gone bankrupt. However, the photos were taken with an old camera that I had at the time and I would like to be kind enough to give me your opinions about the images. Thank you very much in advance!
        1-2 both soft and lacking contrast. Given the resolution is already pretty low, don't know if you can do much to fix them.
        3 contrast poor due to diffuse light. don't think this one is fixable.

Comment

Working...
        X