Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

oleksandr_sm - Editing Advice

Collapse
X
 
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • oleksandr_sm - Editing Advice

    Hi,

    Could you please say whether this photo is acceptable? I see that cones slightly cover the engines.
    Click image for larger version

Name:	IMG_4004.jpg
Views:	273
Size:	1.10 MB
ID:	1093923

  • #2
    Hi,

    totally acceptable.

    Regards,
    Sebastian

    Comment


    • #3
      Thanks for the previous advice.
      Now I have a question about this photo. First of all, is it centered correctly? Also, I am going to commit it as a night shot. Is it correct or it is better to apply without this category?
      Thanks in advance!
      Attached Files

      Comment


      • #4
        Originally posted by oleksandr_sm View Post
        Thanks for the previous advice.
        Now I have a question about this photo. First of all, is it centered correctly? Also, I am going to commit it as a night shot. Is it correct or it is better to apply without this category?
        Thanks in advance!
        It looks a little bit overexposed, and just a tiny bit above in frame

        Comment


        • #5
          Hello all,

          Is Sudan - Government (this one: https://www.jetphotos.com/registration/ST-PRM) Civil or Military?

          Thanks in advance!

          Comment


          • #6
            Originally posted by oleksandr_sm View Post
            Hello all,

            Is Sudan - Government (this one: https://www.jetphotos.com/registration/ST-PRM) Civil or Military?

            Thanks in advance!
            Civl. Next time might want to post your question in the data/info forum, this is the forum for digital photography editing.

            Comment


            • #7
              Hi,

              I got several rejections with reason "JPG compression artefacts". How to detect it easy? I always use "Best" quality option while saving in JPG. Interesting that I have never got such rejection on my old but good Photoshop version 8.0. Now I am on Photoshop version 12.

              Thank you in advance for any help.

              Rejected photos (to be honest I don't see artefacts):
              Click image for larger version

Name:	LR-0814.jpg
Views:	82
Size:	556.2 KB
ID:	1099189Click image for larger version

Name:	LR-1651.jpg
Views:	38
Size:	520.5 KB
ID:	1099190

              Comment


              • #8
                I have found the root of the issue. Sorry for the spam.

                Comment


                • #9
                  Probably it is the wrong thread but...

                  Hello dear screeners,

                  I have uploaded 3 photos of 3 different airplanes but they looking very similar: UR-RWA, UR-RWB and UR-RWC (reg numbers are visible on photos). Two of them were accepted but the third one got a rejection "Similar photo uploaded" with a comment: "Admin Comments >> Double or Similar in Queue" (on appeal). Should such photos be considered as duplicates even with different registrations or angle of view and livery is more important?

                  UR-RWA: https://www.jetphotos.com/photo/10076696
                  UR-RWB: https://www.jetphotos.com/photo/10076686
                  UR-RWC: https://www.jetphotos.com/viewreject_b.php?id=8925627 (rejected)

                  Thank you for your help

                  Comment


                  • #10
                    Originally posted by oleksandr_sm View Post
                    Probably it is the wrong thread but...

                    Hello dear screeners,

                    I have uploaded 3 photos of 3 different airplanes but they looking very similar: UR-RWA, UR-RWB and UR-RWC (reg numbers are visible on photos). Two of them were accepted but the third one got a rejection "Similar photo uploaded" with a comment: "Admin Comments >> Double or Similar in Queue" (on appeal). Should such photos be considered as duplicates even with different registrations or angle of view and livery is more important?

                    UR-RWA: https://www.jetphotos.com/photo/10076696
                    UR-RWB: https://www.jetphotos.com/photo/10076686
                    UR-RWC: https://www.jetphotos.com/viewreject_b.php?id=8925627 (rejected)

                    Thank you for your help
                    Hi, I think the wrong link was given in your appeal. Reading here should hopefully clear it up a bit:

                    https://forums.jetphotos.com/forum/a...es-new-version

                    2.6 Similar

                    Similar refers to:
                    - same registration, similar angle or composition or same background taken on different dates.

                    Note the highlighted parts: similar angle (not the same)

                    https://www.jetphotos.com/photo/9855181

                    The angle is very similar, whether you would like to admit it or not.

                    Comment

                    Working...
                    X