Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Pre-Screening Advice

Collapse
X
 
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • Pre-Screening Advice

    Hello,

    I kindly request your pre-screening advice on this photo. I am having some trouble with the dust spots, I have tried to mask them but unfortunately it didn't work, it would seem pretty evident when I check the 'Check for dust' tool, I now only removed the biggest one that was on the photo and I left the others, let me know what's the best I could do (besides getting my sensor cleaned, wich I will soon )

    Thank you!


    Click image for larger version

Name:	Edelweiss A330 HB-JHR (2).jpg
Views:	444
Size:	537.2 KB
ID:	1093940
    Attached Files

  • #2
    Originally posted by Marta Costa View Post
    Hello,

    I kindly request your pre-screening advice on this photo. I am having some trouble with the dust spots, I have tried to mask them but unfortunately it didn't work, it would seem pretty evident when I check the 'Check for dust' tool, I now only removed the biggest one that was on the photo and I left the others, let me know what's the best I could do (besides getting my sensor cleaned, wich I will soon )

    Thank you!


    Click image for larger version

Name:	Edelweiss A330 HB-JHR (2).jpg
Views:	444
Size:	537.2 KB
ID:	1093940
    There are some light editing halos visible, but other than that, should be ok.

    Comment


    • #3
      There’s some Halos and it might be rejected for backlit but imo it’s a 50/50 chance for that one.

      Comment


      • #4
        Originally posted by dlowwa View Post

        There are some light editing halos visible, but other than that, should be ok.
        So, is there still a chance that it can get rejected?
        thanks a lot!

        Comment


        • #5
          Originally posted by Wheat View Post
          There’s some Halos and it might be rejected for backlit but imo it’s a 50/50 chance for that one.
          Thanks! It isn't backlit tho but the weather conditions in Algarve are not super ideal thanks to the very warm weather

          Comment


          • #6
            Originally posted by Marta Costa View Post

            So, is there still a chance that it can get rejected?
            That is correct.

            Comment


            • #7
              Originally posted by dlowwa View Post

              That is correct.
              Oki, thanks a bunch for your help!

              Comment


              • #8
                Could I please request another pre-screening help/advice?

                I attached a photo I took a few days ago of CS-AFX, an Eurocopter AS350B3 Ecureuil belonging to HeliPortugal.
                I don't know if it's okay for acceptance based on the framing and on the registration just being partly visible (it can be seen on the belly of the helicopter).

                Thanks for the help!

                Click image for larger version

Name:	HeliPortugal CS-AFX_.jpg
Views:	288
Size:	733.8 KB
ID:	1094020

                Comment


                • #9
                  Originally posted by Marta Costa View Post
                  Could I please request another pre-screening help/advice?

                  I attached a photo I took a few days ago of CS-AFX, an Eurocopter AS350B3 Ecureuil belonging to HeliPortugal.
                  I don't know if it's okay for acceptance based on the framing and on the registration just being partly visible (it can be seen on the belly of the helicopter).

                  Thanks for the help!

                  Click image for larger version

Name:	HeliPortugal CS-AFX_.jpg
Views:	288
Size:	733.8 KB
ID:	1094020
                  Framing is acceptable.

                  Comment


                  • #10
                    Originally posted by dlowwa View Post

                    Framing is acceptable.
                    Thanks a lot! So no other issues right? I can upload it just fine

                    Comment


                    • #11
                      Originally posted by Marta Costa View Post

                      Thanks a lot! So no other issues right? I can upload it just fine
                      It works for me.

                      Comment


                      • #12
                        Originally posted by dlowwa View Post

                        It works for me.
                        Alright, thank you!

                        Comment


                        • #13
                          Does this one count as obstructed because of the fence being visible on the wheels?

                          Click image for larger version

Name:	Lufthansa A319 Star Alliance D-AILS.jpg
Views:	233
Size:	633.5 KB
ID:	1094103

                          Comment


                          • #14
                            Originally posted by Marta Costa View Post
                            Does this one count as obstructed because of the fence being visible on the wheels?

                            Click image for larger version

Name:	Lufthansa A319 Star Alliance D-AILS.jpg
Views:	233
Size:	633.5 KB
ID:	1094103
                            It most likely would be rejected for obstruction but don’t take my word for it

                            Comment


                            • #15
                              Originally posted by Marta Costa View Post
                              Does this one count as obstructed because of the fence being visible on the wheels?

                              Click image for larger version

Name:	Lufthansa A319 Star Alliance D-AILS.jpg
Views:	233
Size:	633.5 KB
ID:	1094103
                              Yes.

                              Comment

                              Working...
                              X