Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Pre-Screening Advice

Collapse
X
 
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • Originally posted by Marta Costa View Post

    Hello
    Can you please check now if they seem ok? Contrast and Dark/Underexposed are my main issues unfortunately.

    Thank you!
    Hello,

    Please read here carefully, especially #3:

    https://forums.jetphotos.com/forum/a...ning-from-crew

    Comment


    • Originally posted by dlowwa View Post

      Hello,

      Please read here carefully, especially #3:

      https://forums.jetphotos.com/forum/a...ning-from-crew
      Sorry, I'll wait a few more hours then

      Comment


      • Originally posted by Marta Costa View Post

        Hello
        Can you please check now if they seem ok? Contrast and Dark/Underexposed are my main issues unfortunately.

        Click image for larger version

Name:	Easyjet A320 OE-IZH (2).jpg
Views:	39
Size:	376.8 KB
ID:	1106961
        Click image for larger version

Name:	TAP Portugal A320neo CS-TVG (3).jpg
Views:	48
Size:	614.2 KB
ID:	1106960
        Click image for larger version

Name:	TAP Portugal A320neo CS-TVH (3).jpg
Views:	43
Size:	385.1 KB
ID:	1106962

        Could you also pre-screen these 2, please?

        Click image for larger version

Name:	TAP Portugal A321neo CS-TJR (3).jpg
Views:	42
Size:	867.8 KB
ID:	1106963
        Click image for larger version

Name:	Hellenic Air Force E135 E135L-484.jpg
Views:	41
Size:	363.7 KB
ID:	1106964

        Thank you!
        Alright, may I have the pre-screen? Sorry for not have read the rules previously, I will now start to wait 24h before I post another pre-screen request. Thanks!

        Comment


        • Originally posted by Marta Costa View Post

          Alright, may I have the pre-screen? Sorry for not have read the rules previously, I will now start to wait 24h before I post another pre-screen request. Thanks!
          I think you missed one of the main points in the link:

          "It is not meant to be a process where you post the maximum number of requests you can, wait the minimum 24 hours, then post the maximum again, and repeat."

          You can actually post as many images/requests as you like, but the more frequent they are, the less likely you are to get a response. The reason is twofold: 1) so that some people don't disproportionally take up our time replying 2) you try to learn from previous feedback so that you need less and less of it going forward.

          1, 4, 5 - ok for me
          2. dark/contrast
          3. borderline dark

          Comment


          • Hello

            I just got this photo rejected due to 'Horizon Unlevel': https://www.jetphotos.com/viewqueued_b.php?id=8808024

            The buildings on the left and on the right are leveled according to your Horizon tool and also Lightroom's tool, what are the other points that indicate that this is indeed unleveled? Or should it be appealed?

            Thanks!

            Comment


            • Originally posted by Marta Costa View Post
              Hello

              I just got this photo rejected due to 'Horizon Unlevel': https://www.jetphotos.com/viewqueued_b.php?id=8808024

              The buildings on the left and on the right are leveled according to your Horizon tool and also Lightroom's tool, what are the other points that indicate that this is indeed unleveled? Or should it be appealed?

              Thanks!
              Verticals are leaning a tiny bit right, needs a small amount of CCW rotation.

              Comment


              • Hello

                Could you please pre-screen these images?

                Click image for larger version

Name:	TAP Portugal A321 CS-TJH.jpg
Views:	0
Size:	645.0 KB
ID:	1107944
                Click image for larger version

Name:	TAP Portugal E190 CS-TPU (2).jpg
Views:	0
Size:	653.3 KB
ID:	1107941
                Click image for larger version

Name:	TAP Portugal E190 CS-TPT.jpg
Views:	0
Size:	667.5 KB
ID:	1107939
                Click image for larger version

Name:	TAP Portugal E190 CS-TTX.jpg
Views:	0
Size:	653.6 KB
ID:	1107942
                Click image for larger version

Name:	USAF C-17 00213.jpg
Views:	0
Size:	642.8 KB
ID:	1107943

                Thank you!

                Attached Files

                Comment


                • Originally posted by Marta Costa View Post
                  Hello

                  Could you please pre-screen these images?
                  All rejected for dark/contrast.

                  Comment


                  • Originally posted by dlowwa View Post

                    All rejected for dark/contrast.
                    Any of them is possible to work on or should I just let them be?

                    Comment


                    • Originally posted by Marta Costa View Post

                      Any of them is possible to work on or should I just let them be?
                      I don't think there is much you can do to fix these.

                      Comment

                      Working...
                      X