Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Pre-Screening Advice

Collapse
X
 
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • #91
    Good afternoon

    Can I please get a pre-screen on this one? Is it overexposed? Any other issues?

    Click image for larger version

Name:	FAP P3-Orion 14808.jpg
Views:	43
Size:	348.3 KB
ID:	1102336

    Thanks!

    Comment


    • #92
      Originally posted by Marta Costa View Post
      Good afternoon

      Can I please get a pre-screen on this one? Is it overexposed? Any other issues?

      Click image for larger version

Name:	FAP P3-Orion 14808.jpg
Views:	43
Size:	348.3 KB
ID:	1102336

      Thanks!
      Exposure ok; contrast a bit weak.

      Comment


      • #93
        Originally posted by dlowwa View Post

        Exposure ok; contrast a bit weak.
        Can you please tell me if it's okay now?

        Click image for larger version

Name:	FAP P3-Orion 14808.jpg
Views:	33
Size:	356.6 KB
ID:	1102366
        Also, would you be so kind to pre-screen these ones?

        Click image for larger version  Name:	ASL B757 OO-TFC.jpg Views:	0 Size:	355.2 KB ID:	1102360
        Click image for larger version  Name:	Swiftair ATR72 RC-JRP (2).jpg Views:	0 Size:	647.3 KB ID:	1102362
        Click image for larger version  Name:	Iberia A319 EC-KKS.jpg Views:	0 Size:	601.0 KB ID:	1102363
        Click image for larger version  Name:	Lauda A320 9H-LOT (2).jpg Views:	0 Size:	361.6 KB ID:	1102364
        Click image for larger version  Name:	Airmalta A320neo 9H-NEB.jpg Views:	0 Size:	400.6 KB ID:	1102365

        Thanks a lot!

        Comment


        • #94
          Originally posted by Marta Costa View Post

          Can you please tell me if it's okay now?

          Click image for larger version

Name:	FAP P3-Orion 14808.jpg
Views:	33
Size:	356.6 KB
ID:	1102366
          Also, would you be so kind to pre-screen these ones?

          Click image for larger version Name:	ASL B757 OO-TFC.jpg Views:	0 Size:	355.2 KB ID:	1102360
          Click image for larger version Name:	Swiftair ATR72 RC-JRP (2).jpg Views:	0 Size:	647.3 KB ID:	1102362
          Click image for larger version Name:	Iberia A319 EC-KKS.jpg Views:	0 Size:	601.0 KB ID:	1102363
          Click image for larger version Name:	Lauda A320 9H-LOT (2).jpg Views:	0 Size:	361.6 KB ID:	1102364
          Click image for larger version Name:	Airmalta A320neo 9H-NEB.jpg Views:	0 Size:	400.6 KB ID:	1102365

          Thanks a lot!
          Same for all, borderline dark/weak contrast. #3 almost cut off as well.

          Comment


          • #95
            Originally posted by dlowwa View Post

            Same for all, borderline dark/weak contrast. #3 almost cut off as well.
            Oh, I gave like 5-10 of contrast in LR, should I give more then?

            Comment


            • #96
              Originally posted by Marta Costa View Post

              Oh, I gave like 5-10 of contrast in LR, should I give more then?
              If that means the contrast would be increased, then yes.

              Comment


              • #97
                Originally posted by dlowwa View Post

                If that means the contrast would be increased, then yes.
                I increased the contrast, can you please tell me if it's okay now?

                Click image for larger version

Name:	FAP P3-Orion 14808 (2).jpg
Views:	36
Size:	464.9 KB
ID:	1102412
                Click image for larger version

Name:	Airmalta A320neo 9H-NEB (2).jpg
Views:	33
Size:	515.2 KB
ID:	1102413
                Click image for larger version

Name:	Swiftair ATR72 EC-JRP (3).jpg
Views:	29
Size:	743.0 KB
ID:	1102414
                Click image for larger version

Name:	ASL B757 OO-TFC (2).jpg
Views:	29
Size:	469.1 KB
ID:	1102415
                Click image for larger version

Name:	Lauda A320 9H-LOT (3).jpg
Views:	29
Size:	482.0 KB
ID:	1102416
                Thanks!

                Comment


                • #98
                  Originally posted by Marta Costa View Post

                  I increased the contrast, can you please tell me if it's okay now?

                  Click image for larger version

Name:	FAP P3-Orion 14808 (2).jpg
Views:	36
Size:	464.9 KB
ID:	1102412
                  Click image for larger version

Name:	Airmalta A320neo 9H-NEB (2).jpg
Views:	33
Size:	515.2 KB
ID:	1102413
                  Click image for larger version

Name:	Swiftair ATR72 EC-JRP (3).jpg
Views:	29
Size:	743.0 KB
ID:	1102414
                  Click image for larger version

Name:	ASL B757 OO-TFC (2).jpg
Views:	29
Size:	469.1 KB
ID:	1102415
                  Click image for larger version

Name:	Lauda A320 9H-LOT (3).jpg
Views:	29
Size:	482.0 KB
ID:	1102416
                  Thanks!
                  Contrast ok, but it seems you increased the sharpening as well. Most of them are oversharpened now. Also still dark.

                  Comment


                  • #99
                    Originally posted by dlowwa View Post

                    Contrast ok, but it seems you increased the sharpening as well. Most of them are oversharpened now. Also still dark.
                    I've re-edited them all again, would you be so kind to check now if they're ok?

                    Click image for larger version

Name:	FAP P3-Orion 14808 (3).jpg
Views:	30
Size:	354.7 KB
ID:	1102549
                    Click image for larger version

Name:	ASL B757 OO-TFC (3).jpg
Views:	21
Size:	370.1 KB
ID:	1102550
                    Click image for larger version

Name:	Airmalta A320neo 9H-NEB (3).jpg
Views:	24
Size:	415.6 KB
ID:	1102551
                    Click image for larger version

Name:	Lauda A320 9H-LOT (4).jpg
Views:	23
Size:	391.1 KB
ID:	1102552
                    Click image for larger version

Name:	Swiftair ATR72 EC-JRP (4).jpg
Views:	24
Size:	689.6 KB
ID:	1102553

                    Thank you!

                    Comment


                    • Originally posted by Marta Costa View Post

                      I've re-edited them all again, would you be so kind to check now if they're ok?

                      Thank you!
                      I think they would be ok for me now.

                      Comment


                      • Originally posted by dlowwa View Post

                        I think they would be ok for me now.
                        Thanks a lot!

                        Comment


                        • Hello

                          Can I please get a pre-screening on these 5 photos?

                          Click image for larger version  Name:	Air Moldova A319 ER-AXL (2).jpg Views:	0 Size:	717.8 KB ID:	1102931
                          Click image for larger version  Name:	KLM B737 PH-BGP (2).jpg Views:	0 Size:	571.0 KB ID:	1102932
                          Click image for larger version  Name:	eurowings A320 D-AEWG.jpg Views:	0 Size:	373.3 KB ID:	1102933
                          Click image for larger version  Name:	FAP C-130 16805.jpg Views:	0 Size:	670.6 KB ID:	1102937
                          Click image for larger version

Name:	Lauda A320 9H-LOI.jpg
Views:	20
Size:	413.9 KB
ID:	1102938

                          Thank you!

                          Comment


                          • Originally posted by Marta Costa View Post
                            Hello

                            Can I please get a pre-screening on these 5 photos?

                            Thank you!
                            1. too far
                            2. borderline oversharpened
                            3. ok for me
                            4. backlit
                            5. ok for me

                            Comment


                            • Originally posted by dlowwa View Post

                              1. too far
                              2. borderline oversharpened
                              3. ok for me
                              4. backlit
                              5. ok for me
                              Alright, I chose another photo from the Air Moldova sequence, can you tell me if it's ok?
                              Click image for larger version

Name:	Air Moldova A319 ER-AXL (3).jpg
Views:	24
Size:	704.9 KB
ID:	1103010
                              Also, is this Airbaltic ok for acceptance or would it be rejected for dark/underexposed because of the weather conditions?
                              Click image for larger version

Name:	AirBaltic A220 YL-CSN.jpg
Views:	23
Size:	681.9 KB
ID:	1103011

                              Thanks!

                              Comment


                              • Originally posted by Marta Costa View Post

                                Alright, I chose another photo from the Air Moldova sequence, can you tell me if it's ok?
                                Click image for larger version

Name:	Air Moldova A319 ER-AXL (3).jpg
Views:	24
Size:	704.9 KB
ID:	1103010
                                Also, is this Airbaltic ok for acceptance or would it be rejected for dark/underexposed because of the weather conditions?
                                Click image for larger version

Name:	AirBaltic A220 YL-CSN.jpg
Views:	23
Size:	681.9 KB
ID:	1103011

                                Thanks!
                                1. ok for me
                                2. almost certainly a contrast rejection

                                Comment

                                Working...
                                X