X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Thanks guys!

Comment

Hello

Can I have some advice about this photo I have in the queue?
      JetPhotos.com is the biggest database of aviation photographs with over 5 million screened photos online!

I recently got a photo rejected like this one but it was a different aircraft and airline and it was rejected due to being backlit. I took this one on the same spotting location and during that time of the day it's the only location where it's not backlit, sure, light conditions are not the best, specially in the summer but it is not a backlit situation.
      will this one be rejected? Because if there's a chance to be rejected like the other one, I'll just simply remove it from the queue so I don't get my number of daily slots lowered again.

thanks!

Comment

Originally posted by Marta Costa View Post
        Hello

Can I have some advice about this photo I have in the queue?
        JetPhotos.com is the biggest database of aviation photographs with over 5 million screened photos online!

I recently got a photo rejected like this one but it was a different aircraft and airline and it was rejected due to being backlit. I took this one on the same spotting location and during that time of the day it's the only location where it's not backlit, sure, light conditions are not the best, specially in the summer but it is not a backlit situation.
        will this one be rejected? Because if there's a chance to be rejected like the other one, I'll just simply remove it from the queue so I don't get my number of daily slots lowered again.

thanks!
        Hi, please read here carefully when you get the chance, especially #2:

https://forums.jetphotos.com/forum/a...ning-from-crew

Thank you.

Comment

Hello
          Can I please get another advice regarding this EasyJet A320?
          Is the photo acceptable? Asking this because of the small highlighted area near the aircraft registration and door.
          Also, is there any other issues with the photo/edit?

Thanks!

Click image for larger version  Name:	Easyjet A320 OE-IVA.jpg Views:	0 Size:	862.0 KB ID:	1094878

Comment

Hello
            Can I please get another advice regarding this EasyJet A320?
            Is the photo acceptable? Asking this because of the small highlighted area near the aircraft registration and door.
            Also, is there any other issues with the photo/edit?

Thanks!

Click image for larger version Name:	Easyjet A320 OE-IVA.jpg Views:	0 Size:	862.0 KB ID:	1094878
            As mentioned just in the post above your last one, please carefully follow #2 here: https://forums.jetphotos.com/forum/a...ning-from-crew
            Your photo is in the queue already.
            My photos on Flickr www.flickr.com/photos/geridominguez

Comment

Originally posted by LX-A343 View Post

As mentioned just in the post above your last one, please carefully follow #2 here: https://forums.jetphotos.com/forum/a...ning-from-crew
              Your photo is in the queue already.
              Oops, sorry guys!

Comment

I'm having trouble editing this photo due to the highlighted zones in the fuselage of the aircraft. Is the photo acceptable or do I need to change something else? Any other issues?
                Thanks

Click image for larger version

Name:	SkyUp B737 UR-SQD (2).jpg
Views:	177
Size:	597.3 KB
ID:	1094885

Comment

I'm having trouble editing this photo due to the highlighted zones in the fuselage of the aircraft. Is the photo acceptable or do I need to change something else? Any other issues?
                  Thanks

Click image for larger version  Name:	SkyUp B737 UR-SQD (2).jpg Views:	0 Size:	597.3 KB ID:	1094885
                  IMHO I would select like the next shot or two in that departure sequence without that disturbing glare. It's not your fault, it's the glare made by the Sun that blows away the highlights

Comment

Originally posted by meneses24 View Post

IMHO I would select like the next shot or two in that departure sequence without that disturbing glare. It's not your fault, it's the glare made by the Sun that blows away the highlights
                    Thanks a lot for your feedback! I actually selected another one but unfortunately it has a halo in the photo. I don't know what caused it because it is even impossible (or almost impossible) to see it with a naked eye, only with the dust tool it is visible, I tried to mask it in Lightroom but unfortunately it only does worse :/

Comment

Thanks a lot for your feedback! I actually selected another one but unfortunately it has a halo in the photo. I don't know what caused it because it is even impossible (or almost impossible) to see it with a naked eye, only with the dust tool it is visible, I tried to mask it in Lightroom but unfortunately it only does worse :/
                      You're welcome, and you're more than welcome to share that photo and we can take a look in here

Comment

Originally posted by meneses24 View Post

You're welcome, and you're more than welcome to share that photo and we can take a look in here
                        This is the one I was talking about

Click image for larger version  Name:	SkyUp B737 UR-SQD.jpg Views:	0 Size:	457.2 KB ID:	1094914

Ando also, happened the same with this DHL, I even took my camera to get my sensor cleaned a few weeks ago and there's nothing there now, so it's a bit strange that the photos stil get those kind of halos :/

Name:	DHL B752 D-ALEP.jpg
Views:	163
Size:	365.4 KB
ID:	1094915

Thanks for all your advice

Comment

This is the one I was talking about

Click image for larger version Name:	SkyUp B737 UR-SQD.jpg Views:	0 Size:	457.2 KB ID:	1094914

Ando also, happened the same with this DHL, I even took my camera to get my sensor cleaned a few weeks ago and there's nothing there now, so it's a bit strange that the photos stil get those kind of halos :/

Name:	DHL B752 D-ALEP.jpg
Views:	163
Size:	365.4 KB
ID:	1094915

Thanks for all your advice
                          The halos are due to processing, either in-camera, or when editing, and have nothing to do with how clean your sensor is. These kinds of halos are usually cause by settings such as Shadow/Highlight, Clarity, Dehaze, Vibrance, etc.. If you re-process the images with the problem setting off, the halos will disappear.

Comment

Originally posted by dlowwa View Post

The halos are due to processing, either in-camera, or when editing, and have nothing to do with how clean your sensor is. These kinds of halos are usually cause by settings such as Shadow/Highlight, Clarity, Dehaze, Vibrance, etc.. If you re-process the images with the problem setting off, the halos will disappear.
                            What do you mean by "with the problem setting off"?

Comment

What do you mean by "with the problem setting off"?
                              with the problem setting off = turn off the setting (that is) the problem.

Comment

Originally posted by dlowwa View Post

with the problem setting off = turn off the setting (that is) the problem.
                                Oh, I see. I have to figure out what's causing it then. Thanks for the help

Comment

Working...
                                X