Pre-Screening Advice

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Hello

I have had this photo rejected because of 'Horizon Unlevel' https://www.jetphotos.com/viewqueued_b.php?id=8296958
    Can you please tell me if it's ok now?

Thank you!

Click image for larger version

Name:	Swiss A330 HB-JHJ.jpg
Views:	133
Size:	584.6 KB
ID:	1095265

Comment

Originally posted by Marta Costa View Post
      Hello

I have had this photo rejected because of 'Horizon Unlevel' https://www.jetphotos.com/viewqueued_b.php?id=8296958
      Can you please tell me if it's ok now?

Thank you!

Name:	Swiss A330 HB-JHJ.jpg
Views:	133
Size:	584.6 KB
ID:	1095265
      Looks fine for me. You can always upload and check for the horizon tool once uploaded. That will be the view that we'll have when screening your photos

Comment

Originally posted by meneses24 View Post

Looks fine for me. You can always upload and check for the horizon tool once uploaded. That will be the view that we'll have when screening your photos
        Yeah, it also looks ok to me but I'm not yet the best judge of it

Comment

Can you please just tell me if this photo is ok for uploading? light conditions were not the best that day and I feel like the sky made the photo a bit darker.
          Thanks a bunch for your help

Click image for larger version  Name:	Wizzair A320 HA-LYB.jpg Views:	0 Size:	501.0 KB ID:	1095272

Comment

Can you please just tell me if this photo is ok for uploading?
            It is not. Multiple issues, including the poor light you mention.

Comment

Hello

Can you please tell me if this photo is ok for acceptance based on the centering/framing/cropping? Also didn't find anything about aircraft's being lit in one side and the other not. Any other issues? Thanks!

Name:	DHL B75F D-ALER.jpg
Views:	127
Size:	550.4 KB
ID:	1095430

Comment

Hello

Can you please tell me if this photo is ok for acceptance based on the centering/framing/cropping? Also didn't find anything about aircraft's being lit in one side and the other not. Any other issues? Thanks!

Name:	DHL B75F D-ALER.jpg
Views:	127
Size:	550.4 KB
ID:	1095430
                Centering/framing are ok, but horizon is off.

Comment

Originally posted by dlowwa View Post

Centering/framing are ok, but horizon is off.
                  Thanks! Will work on that

Comment

Hello!

Can you please tell me if the cropping and horizon are ok on this photo? any other issues?

Thank you so much!

Name:	ASL Airlines B734 OO-TNP.jpg
Views:	137
Size:	578.7 KB
ID:	1097700

Comment

Hello!

Can you please tell me if the cropping and horizon are ok on this photo? any other issues?

Thank you so much!

Name:	ASL Airlines B734 OO-TNP.jpg
Views:	137
Size:	578.7 KB
ID:	1097700
                      Cropping ok, horizon not ok, but image is backlit so not really worth fixing.

Comment

Originally posted by dlowwa View Post

Cropping ok, horizon not ok, but image is backlit so not really worth fixing.
                        This was taken in the early morning, the sun was not in front of me, it was in my back a little to the right side I guess. Thanks anyway for the feedback.

Comment

This was taken in the early morning, the sun was not in front of me, it was in my back a little to the right side I guess. Thanks anyway for the feedback.
                          You can try to guess where the sun was if you'd like, but the fact that the side of the aircraft facing you is in shadow means it is backlit..

Comment

Can anyone please tell me why was this photo rejected for ''Dark/Underexposed''?

JetPhotos.com is the biggest database of aviation photographs with over 5 million screened photos online!

I don't understand why and I need a better explanation so I can improve my editing. This was shot in the early morning, the aircraft was facing me and one of its sides is darker than the other thanks to the sun position, when I was editing I even tried to put the shadows/darks paremeters higher than the usual but I decided against it because it looked quite unnatural, specially the engines.

Thank you so much!

Comment

Can anyone please tell me why was this photo rejected for ''Dark/Underexposed''?

JetPhotos.com is the biggest database of aviation photographs with over 5 million screened photos online!

I don't understand why and I need a better explanation so I can improve my editing. This was shot in the early morning, the aircraft was facing me and one of its sides is darker than the other thanks to the sun position, when I was editing I even tried to put the shadows/darks paremeters higher than the usual but I decided against it because it looked quite unnatural, specially the engines.

Thank you so much!
                              Did you check the histogram? Usually gives a good indication of whether an image is under/overexposed.

Comment

Hello

Can anyone tell me if this photo is ok for acceptance? I've been getting a couple of photos rejected for 'Dark/Underexposed' and I just wanna check if this one's fine and if I'm editing correctly. If there's any issues or if you have any suggestions for me to improve, please do let me know

Edit: Added another photo, TAP A319, is it ok?

Name:	Avianca B787 N791AV.jpg
Views:	149
Size:	638.9 KB
ID:	1099993

Click image for larger version  Name:	TAP Portugal A319 CS-TTM.jpg Views:	0 Size:	705.3 KB ID:	1099992

Comment

Working...
                                X