• Show
Clear All

• Pre Screen / Editing Request

Click image for larger version

Name:	Diamond.jpg
Views:	309
Size:	667.0 KB
ID:	1094112Would love feed back please

Hello. For beginning you have to crop the plane, bacause of much dead space if the resolution allow to do that. Also you must resize image to 4/3 or 16/9 aspect ratio.

Comment

Originally posted by Airgead View Post
      Click image for larger version

Name:	Diamond.jpg
Views:	309
Size:	667.0 KB
ID:	1094112Would love feed back please
      Would be rejected for soft, too far, centering, cropping/ratio, backlit, and compression.

Comment

I keep getting told that my files are compressing. I am not compressing the file after I make edits in Photoshop but it seems to be happening even though I don't see it on my end. Any photoshop users with some tips?

Comment

I keep getting told that my files are compressing. I am not compressing the file after I make edits in Photoshop but it seems to be happening even though I don't see it on my end. Any photoshop users with some tips?
          Who keeps telling you this, and what do you think you mean when you say your 'files are compressing'? Might help those willing to offer help if you could be a little more specific.

Also, when you get a chance, please read here:

https://forums.jetphotos.com/forum/a...ning-from-crew

I've combined your threads, but in the future please post all requests/questions in the same thread.

Comment

Originally posted by dlowwa View Post

Would be rejected for soft, too far, centering, cropping/ratio, backlit, and compression.

You say compression do you mean lens perspective?

Comment

You say compression do you mean lens perspective?
              No, usually jpeg compression, though we sometimes also use it for instances of banding/compression artifacts from poor processing, and for pixel smearing seen with imaging devices using very small sensors. The former two would apply to your image. There is banding visible in the sky, though can't tell exactly if it's from actual jpeg compression or just poor processing.

Comment

Originally posted by dlowwa View Post

No, usually jpeg compression, though we sometimes also use it for instances of banding/compression artifacts from poor processing, and for pixel smearing seen with imaging devices using very small sensors. The former two would apply to your image. There is banding visible in the sky, though can't tell exactly if it's from actual jpeg compression or just poor processing.
                With testing found it is the jpeg compression causing the issue.

Comment

Pre Screen National Guard Blackhawk
                  Attached Files

Comment

Pre Screen National Guard Blackhawk
                    No chance, main reasons: dark, soft, vignetting (or over processed)
                    My photos on Flickr www.flickr.com/photos/geridominguez

Comment

Pre Screen Please
                      Attached Files

Comment

Pre Screen Please
                        Horizon, borderline soft.

Comment

By horizon you are talking about the tilt of the runway edge?

Comment

By horizon you are talking about the tilt of the runway edge?
                            No, all of the houses in the background that are leaning left.

Comment

Yep, How is this edit? Also dIowwa thanks for the help
                              Attached Files

Comment

Working...
                              X