Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

julian203 | Pre-screen request

Collapse
X
 
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • julian203 | Pre-screen request

    Hi,

    would this be acceptable?
    I'd love to get some feedback

    Click image for larger version

Name:	15+03.jpg
Views:	191
Size:	497.2 KB
ID:	1094146

    Thanks in advance!

  • #2
    Originally posted by julian203 View Post
    Hi,

    would this be acceptable?
    I'd love to get some feedback

    Click image for larger version

Name:	15+03.jpg
Views:	191
Size:	497.2 KB
ID:	1094146

    Thanks in advance!
    Unfortunately this would be rejected for soft and contrast. Looks like it may actually be backlit, so the latter probably is not fixable.

    Comment


    • #3
      Originally posted by dlowwa View Post

      Unfortunately this would be rejected for soft and contrast. Looks like it may actually be backlit, so the latter probably is not fixable.
      Thanks for your advice!
      Its not backlit but there were just too many clouds
      So I guess it still would be rejected for backlit although there is no backlit?

      Thank you anyway!

      Comment


      • #4
        Originally posted by julian203 View Post

        Thanks for your advice!
        Its not backlit but there were just too many clouds
        So I guess it still would be rejected for backlit although there is no backlit?

        Thank you anyway!
        As I said, it would be rejected for soft and contrast. It being backlit was just a hint that the contrast issue is not likely to be fixable.

        Comment

        Working...
        X