Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Prescreening Request- Herison RK

Collapse
X
 
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • Prescreening Request- Herison RK

    Hi,

    I wonder what you guys think of these pictures and whether they'll be able to be accepted into the database. I haven't had a picture up in the database in years and looking if any of these are good enough.

    1. Click image for larger version

Name:	IMG_4397%20copy copy.JPG
Views:	243
Size:	365.5 KB
ID:	1094348 2. Click image for larger version

Name:	IMG_4252%20copy copy.JPG
Views:	243
Size:	503.1 KB
ID:	1094345 3. Click image for larger version

Name:	IMG_4461%20copy copy.JPG
Views:	246
Size:	842.8 KB
ID:	1094347 4. Click image for larger version

Name:	IMG_4491%20copy copy.JPG
Views:	243
Size:	518.1 KB
ID:	1094346 5. Click image for larger version

Name:	IMG_4493%20copy copy.JPG
Views:	266
Size:	397.8 KB
ID:	1094344

  • #2
    I'm not a screener, but suggest you;
    - ensure the image is cropped correctly and that;
    - the aircraft is the centre of the image

    Comment


    • #3
      Originally posted by HerisonRK View Post
      Hi,

      I wonder what you guys think of these pictures and whether they'll be able to be accepted into the database. I haven't had a picture up in the database in years and looking if any of these are good enough.

      1. Click image for larger version

Name:	IMG_4397%20copy copy.JPG
Views:	243
Size:	365.5 KB
ID:	1094348 2. Click image for larger version

Name:	IMG_4252%20copy copy.JPG
Views:	243
Size:	503.1 KB
ID:	1094345 3. Click image for larger version

Name:	IMG_4461%20copy copy.JPG
Views:	246
Size:	842.8 KB
ID:	1094347 4. Click image for larger version

Name:	IMG_4491%20copy copy.JPG
Views:	243
Size:	518.1 KB
ID:	1094346 5. Click image for larger version

Name:	IMG_4493%20copy copy.JPG
Views:	266
Size:	397.8 KB
ID:	1094344
      These would be rejected for:

      1. soft, compression, centering
      2. cut off (crop too tight on right side)
      3. soft, overexposed, horizon, centering
      4-5. soft, overexposed, horizon, dirty, similar

      Comment


      • #4
        Originally posted by dlowwa View Post

        These would be rejected for:

        1. soft, compression, centering
        2. cut off (crop too tight on right side)
        3. soft, overexposed, horizon, centering
        4-5. soft, overexposed, horizon, dirty, similar
        I did some changes to number 1 and added another image to prescreen. What do you think?

        1. Click image for larger version

Name:	IMG_4397%20copy.JPG
Views:	219
Size:	338.8 KB
ID:	1094359 2. Click image for larger version

Name:	IMG_4257%20copy.JPG
Views:	216
Size:	470.7 KB
ID:	1094360

        Comment


        • #5
          Originally posted by HerisonRK View Post

          I did some changes to number 1 and added another image to prescreen. What do you think?

          1. Click image for larger version

Name:	IMG_4397%20copy.JPG
Views:	219
Size:	338.8 KB
ID:	1094359 2. Click image for larger version

Name:	IMG_4257%20copy.JPG
Views:	216
Size:	470.7 KB
ID:	1094360
          Both would be rejected:

          1. soft, centering, compression, cropping/ratio
          2. soft/blurry, cut off, centering, vignetting

          Also, please read here when you get the chance, especially #3:

          https://forums.jetphotos.com/forum/a...ning-from-crew

          Comment


          • #6
            Originally posted by dlowwa View Post

            Both would be rejected:

            1. soft, centering, compression, cropping/ratio
            2. soft/blurry, cut off, centering, vignetting

            Also, please read here when you get the chance, especially #3:

            https://forumes.jetphotos.com/forum/a...ning-from-crew
            Thanks

            Comment


            • #7
              Hi again, Can I get some additional prescreening/editing advice on these pictures?

              Sorry, I didn't know I was supposed to use the same thread

              1. Click image for larger version

Name:	_MG_7951 copy.jpg
Views:	196
Size:	915.5 KB
ID:	1097855

              2. Click image for larger version

Name:	_MG_7195 copy.jpg
Views:	178
Size:	411.2 KB
ID:	1097856

              3. Click image for larger version

Name:	_MG_7246 copy.jpg
Views:	177
Size:	441.5 KB
ID:	1097857

              4. Click image for larger version

Name:	IMG_3740 copy-3.jpg
Views:	178
Size:	536.2 KB
ID:	1097859

              5. Click image for larger version

Name:	_MG_8531 copy.jpg
Views:	178
Size:	573.9 KB
ID:	1097858

              Comment


              • #8
                Originally posted by HerisonRK View Post
                Hi again, Can I get some additional prescreening/editing advice on these pictures?

                Sorry, I didn't know I was supposed to use the same thread

                1. Click image for larger version

Name:	_MG_7951 copy.jpg
Views:	196
Size:	915.5 KB
ID:	1097855

                2. Click image for larger version

Name:	_MG_7195 copy.jpg
Views:	178
Size:	411.2 KB
ID:	1097856

                3. Click image for larger version

Name:	_MG_7246 copy.jpg
Views:	177
Size:	441.5 KB
ID:	1097857

                4. Click image for larger version

Name:	IMG_3740 copy-3.jpg
Views:	178
Size:	536.2 KB
ID:	1097859

                5. Click image for larger version

Name:	_MG_8531 copy.jpg
Views:	178
Size:	573.9 KB
ID:	1097858
                Hi,

                1. soft, too far
                2. centering, overprocessed (editing halos)
                3. too far, contrast
                4. soft, too far
                5. too far

                Comment


                • #9
                  Hi,

                  I got a photo rejected because it was dark/underexposed. I personally think that the exposure is fine.

                  I attached a screenshot of the histogram of the rejected image (https://www.jetphotos.com/viewqueued_b.php?id=8410034 )
                  Click image for larger version

Name:	Screen Shot 2020-09-16 at 07.58.02.png
Views:	131
Size:	32.8 KB
ID:	1098739

                  And a histogram of an accepted image (https://www.jetphotos.com/photo/9831107)
                  Click image for larger version  Name:	Screen Shot 2020-09-16 at 07.42.35.png Views:	0 Size:	28.0 KB ID:	1098738
                  Both histogram screenshots were taken from adobe lightroom.

                  I'm wondering if I should appeal it, adjust the exposure or if I should just move on to another image.

                  Comment


                  • #10
                    Originally posted by HerisonRK View Post
                    Hi,

                    I got a photo rejected because it was dark/underexposed. I personally think that the exposure is fine.

                    I attached a screenshot of the histogram of the rejected image (https://www.jetphotos.com/viewqueued_b.php?id=8410034 )
                    Click image for larger version

Name:	Screen Shot 2020-09-16 at 07.58.02.png
Views:	131
Size:	32.8 KB
ID:	1098739

                    And a histogram of an accepted image (https://www.jetphotos.com/photo/9831107)
                    Click image for larger version Name:	Screen Shot 2020-09-16 at 07.42.35.png Views:	0 Size:	28.0 KB ID:	1098738
                    Both histogram screenshots were taken from adobe lightroom.

                    I'm wondering if I should appeal it, adjust the exposure or if I should just move on to another image.
                    It is indeed a bit dark, but not terribly so. Also slightly oversharpened.

                    Comment


                    • #11
                      Hello,

                      I'm wondering if any of these 5 pictures are good enough for the database since I'm trying out different angles and panning shots

                      1.
                      Click image for larger version  Name:	_MG_5439 copy-2.jpg Views:	0 Size:	509.4 KB ID:	1098962


                      2.
                      Click image for larger version  Name:	IMG_8909 copy.jpg Views:	0 Size:	494.2 KB ID:	1098961

                      3.
                      Click image for larger version  Name:	_MG_9772 copy.jpg Views:	0 Size:	567.4 KB ID:	1098963
                      4.
                      Click image for larger version  Name:	IMG_8950 copy.jpg Views:	0 Size:	631.8 KB ID:	1098964 5. Click image for larger version  Name:	IMG_6821 copy 2.jpg Views:	0 Size:	410.3 KB ID:	1098965

                      Comment


                      • #12
                        Originally posted by HerisonRK View Post
                        Hello,

                        I'm wondering if any of these 5 pictures are good enough for the database since I'm trying out different angles and panning shots

                        1.
                        Click image for larger version Name:	_MG_5439 copy-2.jpg Views:	0 Size:	509.4 KB ID:	1098962


                        2.
                        Click image for larger version Name:	IMG_8909 copy.jpg Views:	0 Size:	494.2 KB ID:	1098961

                        3.
                        Click image for larger version Name:	_MG_9772 copy.jpg Views:	0 Size:	567.4 KB ID:	1098963
                        4.
                        Click image for larger version Name:	IMG_8950 copy.jpg Views:	0 Size:	631.8 KB ID:	1098964 5. Click image for larger version Name:	IMG_6821 copy 2.jpg Views:	0 Size:	410.3 KB ID:	1098965
                        1. blurry, oversharpened
                        2. soft, centering, overprocessed
                        3. soft (tail)
                        4. ok for me
                        5. contrast

                        Comment


                        • #13
                          I tried re-editing number 5 and just wondering if the adjustments would make it suitable

                          Click image for larger version

Name:	IMG_6821 copy 2-Edit.jpg
Views:	143
Size:	440.7 KB
ID:	1099101

                          Comment


                          • #14
                            Originally posted by HerisonRK View Post
                            I tried re-editing number 5 and just wondering if the adjustments would make it suitable

                            Click image for larger version

Name:	IMG_6821 copy 2-Edit.jpg
Views:	143
Size:	440.7 KB
ID:	1099101
                            Unfortunately not.

                            Comment


                            • #15
                              Hi there,
                              I'm just wondering on whats the screeners opinions on this cabin shot since I've never took cabin shots for JP before.
                              1.
                              Click image for larger version

Name:	IMG_9061 copy.jpg
Views:	155
Size:	755.5 KB
ID:	1099199

                              Comment

                              Working...
                              X