X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• dlowwa
    replied
    Originally posted by HerisonRK View Post
    I sent the new tower image for screening but it got rejected again. https://www.jetphotos.com/viewqueued_b.php?id=8521203. Due to being dark/underexposed this time. Is this because of the shadow from the balcony? I'm not sure whether to appeal or not.
    Borderline for me, but it is a bit dark. Should be easy to fix. Up to you if you want to appeal.

Leave a comment:

• HerisonRK
    replied
    I sent the new tower image for screening but it got rejected again. https://www.jetphotos.com/viewqueued_b.php?id=8521203. Due to being dark/underexposed this time. Is this because of the shadow from the balcony? I'm not sure whether to appeal or not.

Leave a comment:

• dlowwa
    replied

I re-edited the photo and rotated it to the left and I wonder if this is now acceptable. I used the 2 windows at the bottom to align it.
    Click image for larger version

Name:	P Tower.jpg
Views:	100
Size:	803.2 KB
ID:	1100349
    Horizon looks acceptable to me.

Leave a comment:

• HerisonRK
    replied
    Originally posted by LX-A343 View Post

it is definitely leaning to the right
    I re-edited the photo and rotated it to the left and I wonder if this is now acceptable. I used the 2 windows at the bottom to align it.
    Click image for larger version

Name:	P Tower.jpg
Views:	100
Size:	803.2 KB
ID:	1100349

Leave a comment:

• LX-A343
    replied
    I had a control tower photo rejected for horizon unlevel: https://www.jetphotos.com/viewqueued_b.php?id=8515138
    I used the right edge of the tower and the tree as my vertical references but it still got rejected. Can I get a second opinion on it?
    it is definitely leaning to the right

Leave a comment:

• HerisonRK
    replied
    I had a control tower photo rejected for horizon unlevel: https://www.jetphotos.com/viewqueued_b.php?id=8515138
    I used the right edge of the tower and the tree as my vertical references but it still got rejected. Can I get a second opinion on it?

Leave a comment:

• dlowwa
    replied
    Can I have these pictures prescreened? I know number 1 is a hot photo

1. Click image for larger version Name:	P PK-HVU.jpg Views:	0 Size:	493.4 KB ID:	1100211

2. Click image for larger version Name:	P PK-GRS.jpg Views:	0 Size:	656.4 KB ID:	1100212
    3. Click image for larger version Name:	P PK-WFJ.jpg Views:	0 Size:	742.1 KB ID:	1100213
    1-2. similar
    3. blurry/oversharpened
    4-5. color/contrast

Leave a comment:

• HerisonRK
    replied
    Can I have these pictures prescreened? I know number 1 is a hot photo

1. Click image for larger version  Name:	P PK-HVU.jpg Views:	0 Size:	493.4 KB ID:	1100211

2. Click image for larger version  Name:	P PK-GRS.jpg Views:	0 Size:	656.4 KB ID:	1100212
    3. Click image for larger version  Name:	P PK-WFJ.jpg Views:	0 Size:	742.1 KB ID:	1100213

Leave a comment:

• dlowwa
    replied
    I got this photo rejected for oversharpening: https://www.jetphotos.com/viewqueued_b.php?id=8482500.
    I've looked through the upload guidelines summary and examples for oversharpening but I'm still not sure how it could've been oversharpened. I used a different lens than I usually used for JP for this picture. I think that might be the issue maybe. Thank you in advance
    I can tell you it is oversharpened (noticeable on tail and lettering), but I can't tell you why, only you are fully aware of your shooting/editing process.

Leave a comment:

• HerisonRK
    replied
    I got this photo rejected for oversharpening: https://www.jetphotos.com/viewqueued_b.php?id=8482500.
    I've looked through the upload guidelines summary and examples for oversharpening but I'm still not sure how it could've been oversharpened. I used a different lens than I usually used for JP for this picture. I think that might be the issue maybe. Thank you in advance

Leave a comment:

• dlowwa
    replied
    Sorry about that. I'll upload them again
    1. oversharpened, overprocessed
    2. centering (too low)
    3-4 contrast, overprocessed
    5. contrast

Leave a comment:

• HerisonRK
    replied
    Sorry about that. I'll upload them again

1. Click image for larger version

Name:	_MG_7226 copy.jpg
Views:	88
Size:	475.1 KB
ID:	1100003
    2. Click image for larger version

Name:	_MG_7263 copy.jpg
Views:	83
Size:	416.7 KB
ID:	1100004
    3. Click image for larger version

Name:	IMG_7706 copy.jpg
Size:	408.7 KB
ID:	1100005
    4. Click image for larger version

Name:	IMG_7791 copy.jpg
Size:	400.4 KB
ID:	1100007
    5. Click image for larger version

Name:	IMG_7795 copy.jpg
Size:	394.9 KB
ID:	1100006

Leave a comment:

• dlowwa
    replied
    Hi again,

I have some pictures for prescreening. My main concern is whether poor contrast would be the issue in these.

Your links are broken

Leave a comment:

• HerisonRK
    replied
    Hi again,

I have some pictures for prescreening. My main concern is whether poor contrast would be the issue in these.

Leave a comment:

• dlowwa
    replied
    Thanks for pointing that out. I can see where you're coming from and I'll try to work on it.

I also have some additional pictures for prescreening. The first two taken several years ago on a different camera and the other two I'm not sure about the contrast

1. Click image for larger version Name:	A-001.jpg Views:	0 Size:	562.5 KB ID:	1099770
    2. Click image for larger version Name:	GRP.jpg Views:	0 Size:	465.1 KB ID:	1099771
    3. Click image for larger version Name:	A-1335.jpg Views:	0 Size:	976.4 KB ID:	1099772 4. Click image for larger version Name:	TS 1638.jpg Views:	0 Size:	867.9 KB ID:	1099773
    1. centering, color, soft, noise, contrast, compression
    2. soft, compression
    3. ok for me
    4. too far, soft, borderline dark/backlit

Leave a comment:

Working...
X