Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Prescreening Request- Herison RK

Collapse
X
 
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • Originally posted by HerisonRK View Post
    Hi can I have these pictures prescreened? I'm not sure about the sharpness and contrast.
    Images are all soft/blurry/heat hazed to varying extents.

    Comment


    • Hi all,

      Can I have these pictures prescreened. I'm not sure if it would be rejected because its cut off or obstruction in the first one and horizon in the other 4?

      1. Click image for larger version  Name:	PS N974VV.jpg Views:	17 Size:	567.1 KB ID:	11251472. Click image for larger version

Name:	PS N2029J.jpg
Views:	25
Size:	758.8 KB
ID:	1125322

      3. Click image for larger version

Name:	PS N638NK.jpg
Views:	26
Size:	782.5 KB
ID:	1125324

      4. Click image for larger version

Name:	PS N715B.jpg
Views:	24
Size:	756.2 KB
ID:	1125325

      5. Click image for larger version

Name:	PS N192JB-2.jpg
Views:	25
Size:	751.2 KB
ID:	1125323

      Comment


      • Originally posted by HerisonRK View Post
        Hi all,

        Can I have these pictures prescreened. I'm not sure if it would be rejected because its cut off or obstruction in the first one and horizon in the other 4?
        1. cut off, noisy, oversharpened
        2-5. borderline horizon

        Comment


        • For 2-5 do I need to add CW or CCW rotation because I'm not sure about what references I should use for photos taken in those locations?

          Comment


          • Originally posted by HerisonRK View Post
            For 2-5 do I need to add CW or CCW rotation because I'm not sure about what references I should use for photos taken in those locations?
            Hello,
            2 slight CW maybe
            3 CCW
            4 CW
            5 No idea which one I could suggest as longest level horizon
            (Use the ground level as horizon under the gear)

            Comment


            • Originally posted by HerisonRK View Post
              For 2-5 do I need to add CW or CCW rotation because I'm not sure about what references I should use for photos taken in those locations?
              Use vertical references. They are leaning left in 2, 4, and 5, so you will need to rotate right.

              Comment


              • Thanks for the advice, I asked again because I've had photos rejected due to horizon multiple times using similar references. And I also need advice on the first picture whether the cropping is ok?

                1. Click image for larger version

Name:	PS N974VV-3.jpg
Views:	13
Size:	365.9 KB
ID:	1125454

                2. Click image for larger version

Name:	PS N192JB-3.jpg
Views:	13
Size:	720.6 KB
ID:	1125455

                3. Click image for larger version

Name:	PS N2029J-2.jpg
Views:	13
Size:	758.2 KB
ID:	1125453

                4. Click image for larger version

Name:	PS N638NK-2.jpg
Views:	15
Size:	778.9 KB
ID:	1125452

                5. Click image for larger version

Name:	PS N715JB-3.jpg
Views:	13
Size:	768.6 KB
ID:	1125456

                Comment


                • Originally posted by HerisonRK View Post
                  Thanks for the advice, I asked again because I've had photos rejected due to horizon multiple times using similar references. And I also need advice on the first picture whether the cropping is ok?
                  1. cropping not ok
                  2- 5. horizon (cw)

                  Comment

                  Working...
                  X