Paweł Ri - Pre-screening/Editing advice

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by dlowwa View Post

You've already appealed. Not much else to say.

As mentioned here, we prefer if you ask for help before appealing, not after:

https://forums.jetphotos.com/forum/a...ning-from-crew
    This is really sad for me. Thank you for your time.

Comment

Hello, the frame to the left of the engine isn't too wide? The photo is acceptable as the second ? after https://www.jetphotos.com/photo/9783515, I probably won't meet him again, so I wanted to put two frames from this visit. Need pre-screening advice. Thank you.
      Attached Files

Comment

Originally posted by Caprivi View Post
        Hello, the frame to the left of the engine isn't too wide? The photo is acceptable as the second ? after https://www.jetphotos.com/photo/9783515, I probably won't meet him again, so I wanted to put two frames from this visit. Need pre-screening advice. Thank you.
        Different side, so not similar. Crop is borderline, but would be acceptable for me.

Comment

Different side, so not similar. Crop is borderline, but would be acceptable for me.
          Ok, thank you for your time and support. Best regards

Comment

Click image for larger version

Name:	DSC_074911111111111111111111111920.jpg
Views:	60
Size:	821.6 KB
ID:	1096860
            Requesting Pre-screen advice.

- I wonder if the "check dust" is acceptable for screening and if there is something I haven't noticed on this photo. Thank you.

Comment

- I wonder if the "check dust" is acceptable for screening
              Not sure what you mean.

and if there is something I haven't noticed on this photo. Thank you.
              Would need to know what you've noticed to say if you've missed anything or not.

Comment

Not sure what you mean.

Would need to know what you've noticed to say if you've missed anything or not.
                When I upload photo to screening on the check dust option I see dark places on the right side, and I’m not sure is it acceptable or not.

Comment

When I upload photo to screening on the check dust option I see dark places on the right side, and I’m not sure is it acceptable or not.
                  The right side of the frame is indeed darker, but don't know if that's vignetting, or just a natural effect of the sky.

Comment

The right side of the frame is indeed darker, but don't know if that's vignetting, or just a natural effect of the sky.

Name:	Bez tytułu.jpg
Views:	46
Size:	216.6 KB
ID:	1096909
                    Yes, the right side is darker, and I removed the vignetting as much as I could, and the dark field remains, and now I don't know if such a dark field is acceptable or not, please advice, thank you

Comment

Name:	Bez tytułu.jpg
Views:	46
Size:	216.6 KB
ID:	1096909
                      Yes, the right side is darker, and I removed the vignetting as much as I could, and the dark field remains, and now I don't know if such a dark field is acceptable or not, please advice, thank you
                      That the clouds are nearly overexposed would be more of a concern for me, so do with that as you wish

Comment

That the clouds are nearly overexposed would be more of a concern for me, so do with that as you wish
                        That intresting opinion thank you for your time, this will help me with other skyshot pictures Best regards

Comment

https://www.jetphotos.com/viewqueued_b.php?id=8370948

Click image for larger version  Name:	DSC_0034.jpg Views:	0 Size:	1.30 MB ID:	1097590

Hello there, I've got a rejection photo because of "part of aictaft is cut off" but I don't know which part of the aicraft is cut off, as I wanted to show the photo from the engine to the nose with a little gap to breathe, I would like to ask for editing advice, thank you.

Comment

https://www.jetphotos.com/viewqueued_b.php?id=8370948

Click image for larger version Name:	DSC_0034.jpg Views:	0 Size:	1.30 MB ID:	1097590

Hello there, I've got a rejection photo because of "part of aictaft is cut off" but I don't know which part of the aicraft is cut off, as I wanted to show the photo from the engine to the nose with a little gap to breathe, I would like to ask for editing advice, thank you.
                            As I mentioned when you posted it previously, the crop is borderline. It is neither a close up, not a wide view. I don't find it that bad myself, but the two screeners who did see it disagreed, obviously.

Comment

As I mentioned when you posted it previously, the crop is borderline. It is neither a close up, not a wide view. I don't find it that bad myself, but the two screeners who did see it disagreed, obviously.
                              It is possible that the frame is on the border, but we can clearly see that the frame wants to show a close-up of the object and this is what this photo wants to show, frame from the engines to the nose of the object. Like guidelines say "Centring/framing in photography is not a methematical issue". In my opinion, pedantic search for correct framing (without exaggeration of course) is bad and creates consecutive hundreds of photos and of course work for screeners, and when I see such loose frames ( https://www.jetphotos.com/photo/9699671 ) (https://www.jetphotos.com/photo/9638458) and look at my reasons for rejection, to be honest I am fed up with correcting a photo for a few millimeters. I hope that the photographers from examples won't blame me. Their photos are great but I would like a little more evenness for me, I've just provided examples best wishes for them

Comment

Working...
                              X