Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Paweł Ri - Pre-screening/Editing advice

Collapse
X
 
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • #31
    Originally posted by Caprivi View Post
    Hello, please pre-screening advice. Is this crop is fine ? All what i want to show is visible in center of frame.
    Crop of the tail is quite awkward. Likely a rejection for that.

    Comment


    • #32
      Click image for larger version

Name:	DSC_034611111.jpg
Views:	40
Size:	1.13 MB
ID:	1113835
      Hello and greetings.
      I need help with pre-screening opinion. I want to ask if this wheels are accaptable to JP gallery. I know they are cutted but mayby with overall close up frame is acceptable. Thank you for answer as always

      Attached Files

      Comment


      • #33
        Originally posted by Caprivi View Post
        Click image for larger version  Name:	DSC_034611111.jpg Views:	0 Size:	1.13 MB ID:	1113835
        Hello and greetings.
        I need help with pre-screening opinion. I want to ask if this wheels are accaptable to JP gallery. I know they are cutted but mayby with overall close up frame is acceptable. Thank you for answer as always
        Im not screener, but for me.. it would be rejected. Its obstructed more than a half of the wheel and also the engine is obstructed.

        Comment


        • #34
          Originally posted by PabloGlez View Post

          Im not screener, but for me.. it would be rejected. Its obstructed more than a half of the wheel and also the engine is obstructed.
          If screener would have same opinion then i understand. I asking because of frame, just wonder to know.

          Comment


          • #35
            Originally posted by Caprivi View Post

            If screener would have same opinion then i understand. I asking because of frame, just wonder to know.
            Slight blockage of the wheels is ok. Blockage of the engine nacelle is not.

            Comment


            • #36
              Originally posted by dlowwa View Post

              Slight blockage of the wheels is ok. Blockage of the engine nacelle is not.
              Thank you for answer. This opinion would help me a lot. best regards

              Comment

              Working...
              X