kbpspotter - prescreening/editing advice

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by kbpspotter View Post
    Hello everyone! Could you please tell me, is the following cropping acceptable in JP? Thanks in advance.
    Click image for larger version

Name:	TC-LLK.jpg
Views:	114
Size:	593.5 KB
ID:	1098138
    Crop would be ok for me.

Comment

Good afternoon, everyone! I have pretty controversial question: some days ago I applied for a better upload quality and have been approved to upload photos up to 1600px wide, however, when I open upload page I see that my approved quality is up to 1920px wide, which one is correct?

Comment

Good afternoon, everyone! I have pretty controversial question: some days ago I applied for a better upload quality and have been approved to upload photos up to 1600px wide, however, when I open upload page I see that my approved quality is up to 1920px wide, which one is correct?
        If you were given approval for 1920pix, you can upload at that size. Of course, you are likely to see your rejection rate increase uploading at that size, but that's your decision

Comment

Originally posted by dlowwa View Post

If you were given approval for 1920pix, you can upload at that size. Of course, you are likely to see your rejection rate increase uploading at that size, but that's your decision
          Okay, thanks, I think I will cope with this

Comment

Name:	UR-PSI 2.jpg
Views:	49
Size:	1.37 MB
ID:	1099947Hey! Can anyone tell me is the following photo acceptable for JP and if there are any issues? I'd be really glad!

Comment

Also some advice for this one, thanks. Click image for larger version

Name:	RWB.jpg
Views:	53
Size:	1.72 MB
ID:	1099949

Comment

Name:	UR-PSI 2.jpg
Views:	49
Size:	1.37 MB
ID:	1099947Hey! Can anyone tell me is the following photo acceptable for JP and if there are any issues? I'd be really glad!
                Also some advice for this one, thanks.
                Both don't quite have the quality for 1920pix. You might want to try 1600 or smaller.

Comment

Originally posted by dlowwa View Post

Both don't quite have the quality for 1920pix. You might want to try 1600 or smaller.
                  Got it. Thank you

Comment

Working...
                  X