Pre-screening advice : Aldgyte

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Pre-screening advice : Aldgyte

These two were shot yesterday on finals at EGLL. I suspect one has too little contrast and the other would be rejected due to the glare across the windows. Is either salvageable?
    Attached Files
    sigpic
    --
    David W. Wilson

Originally posted by Aldgyte View Post
    These two were shot yesterday on finals at EGLL. I suspect one has too little contrast and the other would be rejected due to the glare across the windows. Is either salvageable?
    Unfortunately not; there are multiple other issues (softness, noise, etc.) in addition to the ones you mentioned.

Comment

Thanks.
      sigpic
      --
      David W. Wilson

Comment

I was at EGLL on the same day you should see my shoots of that plane!! Or maybe not

Comment

These were captured in the gloaming (what we Scots call the hour before sunset) this evening. Should they be uploaded for screening, and if so should "night shot" be selected. ISO was pushed a bit (400,800, 1000) and shutter speeds low. Click image for larger version  Name:	!-4R-ALP1254.jpg Views:	0 Size:	735.4 KB ID:	1127955
          Attached Files
          sigpic
          --
          David W. Wilson

Comment

Originally posted by Aldgyte View Post
            These were captured in the gloaming (what we Scots call the hour before sunset) this evening.
            1. soft/blurry, dark, contrast, noisy
            2-4. soft, noisy, dark, contrast
            5. soft/blurry, contrast

Night Shot applies to all.

Comment

Working...
            X